In addition to classroom teaching for the overall development of the students and hands-on experience, a Diffusion Club has been created where innovative activities are planned and executed. Flow of such activities is as follows:
1.Exposure to software design simulation of electronic circuits using soft wares such as ORCAD,
2. Design a development of electronic circuits such as power supplies electronic choke digital
3. Design fabrication of printed circuit boards (PCB)
4. In-depth training on development of Microcontroller-based systems
5. Computer assembling, repairing, networking etc.
6. Training in Embedded Systems design