"Emerging trends in Image and Text Analytics using Machine Learning".
21st May to 25th May 2018
About the FDP
The FDP on “Emerging Trends in Image and Text Analytics using Machine Learning” aims to bring together people from both industry and academia to exchange and share their experiences and views related to Image, text analytics & machine learning. Machine learning is the fastest growing research area in Computer Science with wide range of applications in predictive analysis, effective indexing and biomedical imaging.The program will be broad enough to encompass both theory and implementation of such applications. In this five-days Faculty Development Program, all the aspects of image, data analysis and machine learning along with the case studies pertaining to data collection and analysis will be delivered by eminent speakers.
1. Prof. (Dr.) Deepak Garg (Professor and HOD CSE), Benett University, Noida.
2. Dr. Ravindra Kumar Purwar (Associate Professor), University School of Information Communication & Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
3. Dr. V. P. Vishwakarma (Associate Professor), University School of Information Communication & Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Registration can be done in either of the following ways:
1. Fill the form:
2. Obtain the hard copy of the registration form in the end of this page, fill it with necessary details and mail it to the organizing team mentioned in the pamphlet.
The payment terms are as follow:
|S. No.||Designation||Amount (in INR)||Early Bird Discount**|
|3.||Research Scholars & PG students (full time)||2000||1500|
** The deadline for early bird registration is 8th May 2018.
1. Demand Draft in favor of Principal, BVCOE payable at New Delhi.
2. Payment can also be made through Online/RTGS/NEFT in our SBI account No.:31976258020 Account name: BVCOE Branch name: Jwala Heri (Delhi), Branch code: 06623, IFSC: SBIN0006623 Bank MICR: 110002142.While making online payment, kindly mention your name and institute name in payment remark to enable us to trace your payment in the bank statement.
Last date of registration: 15th May 2018.
Note: Limited seats are available for this programme. The selection of participants will be on first come first serve basis only.