1. CBSE-UGC NET (December 2015) Qualified
2. GATE Qualified (2010) 99 Percentile
Ph.D, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (Regular) Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India
M.Tech. Microwave and optical communication in ECE (Regular) Delhi Technological University
(formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Delhi, India
Secured 81% marks (CGPA 8.75)(First position) Gold Medallist
B.Tech Electronic and Communication, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, 2009 with 80.32%.
Pattern recognition, Applied soft computing, Computer Vision, Biometrics.
1. “‘Vanita Jain, Smriti Srivastava, Gopal Chaudhary,”’ Recent trends in Computational
Intelligence, Evolutionary Optimization and Techniques.” Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences, Taylor and Francis, Volume 40, 2019.“
2. “‘Vanita Jain, Gopal Chaudhary, M. Cengiz Taplamacioglu, M. S. Agarwal, “‘Advances in
Data Sciences, Security and Applications – Proceedings of ICDSSA 2019.” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Springer, 2019.”’
1. Meenu Gupta, Rachna Jain, Soham Taneja, Gopal Chaudhary, Manju Khari, Elena Verdú, “‘Real-time measurement of the uncertain epidemiological appearances of COVID-19 infections”’, Applied Soft Computing Journal, Elsevier, Volume 101, March 2021, 107039. (SCI)
2. Gopal, Smriti Srivastava , Saurabh Bhardwaj, and Sandeep Bhargava. “Fusion of palm-phalanges print with palmprint and dorsal hand vein.” Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier 47 (2016): 12-20.(SCIE)
3. Manu S Pillai, Gopal Chaudhary, Manju Khari, Rubén González Crespo, Real-Time Automatic Automobile Accident Detection through CCTV using Deep Learning, Soft Computing, Springer, 2020, (SCI)
4. Varun Srivastava, Shilpa Gupta, Gopal Chaudhary, Arun Balodi, Manju Khari, An enhanced texture based feature extraction approach for classification of biomedical images of CT-Scan of Lungs, International Journal Of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence, 2020 (SCIE)
5. V Srivastava, S Srivastava, G Chaudhary, F Al-Turjman, A systematic approach for COVID-19 predictions and parameter estimation, Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, 1-13, 2020, (SCIE)
6. HMR Afzal, S Luo, MK Afzal, G Chaudhary, M Khari, SAP Kumar, 3D Face Reconstruction From Single 2D Image Using Distinctive Features, IEEE Access 8, 180681-180689, 2020, (SCIE)
7. Hardik Agarwal, Kanika Somani, Shivangi Sharma, Prerna Arora , Puneet Singh Lamba, Gopal Chaudhary, Palmprint Recognition Using Fusion of Local Binary Pattern and Histogram of Oriented Gradients, fusion: Practice and applications, Volume 1 , Issue 1, PP: 22-31 , 2021
8. V Jain, N Luthra, G Chaudhary, Temperature invariant and high precision absolute rotary encoder using photocells on visible light spectrum, International Journal of Information Technology 12 (4), 1403-1409, 2020, (Scopus)
9. Meenu Gupta, Rachna Jain, Simrann Arora, Akash Gupta, Mazhar Javed Awan, Gopal Chaudhary, and Haitham Nobanee, AI-Enabled COVID-19 Outbreak Analysis and Prediction: Indian States vs. Union Territories, Computers, Materials Continua, Tech Science Press, Computers, Materials Continua, vol. 67, no.1, pp. 933–950, 2021. (SCIE)
10. Monika Gupta, Smriti srivastava, Gopal Chaudhary, Manju Khari, Javier Parra fuente, Voltage regulation using probabilistic and fuzzy controlled dynamic voltage restorer for oil and gas industry, International journal of uncertainty fuzziness and knowledge-based systems, vol 28, 2020. (SCIE)
11. Surinder kaur, Gopal chaudhary and Javalkar Dinesh kumar, PCANet based Biometric System with Fusion of Palmprint and Dorsal Hand Vein, Journal of Intelligent Fuzzy Systems 2020, IOS Press (SCIE)
12. Gopal Chaudhary, Smriti Srivastava. “A robust 2D-Cochlear transform based palmprint recognition.” Soft Computing, Springer 24(3), 2311-2328, 2019, (SCIE)
13. G Chaudhary, S Kaur, B Mehta, R Tewani. “Observer based fuzzy and PID controlled smart greenhouse.” Journal of Statistics and Management Systems 22 (2), 393-401, 2019 (ESCI)
14. V Jain, G Chaudhary, N Luthra, A Rao, S Walia. “Dynamic handwritten signature and machine learning based identity verification for keyless cryptocurrency transactions.” Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography 22 (2), 191-202, 2019 (ESCI)
15. Anuli Dass, Smriti Srivastava, Gopal Chaudhary. “ Control and analysis of carbon monoxide concentration using fuzzy and recurrent fuzzy systems.” Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences 40 (2), 493-504, 2019, (ESCI)
16. Smriti Srivastava, Gopal , Vishal Kalra and Ashish Joshi. “Palmprint Recognition using Novel Oriented Gabor Gradients.” Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, IOS Press, (DOI:10.3233/JIFS-169433). (SCIE)
17. Smriti Srivastava, Gopal , and Saurabh Bhardwaj. “Multi-Scenario Dataset for Speaker Recognition.” Journal of Intelligent Fuzzy Systems 34 (3), 1385-1392, IOS Press. (SCIE)
18. Gopal, Smriti Srivastava. “ Accurate human recognition by score level and feature level fusion using palm-phalanges print” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Springer, Vol. 42(7) (2017).(SCIE)
19. Gopal Chaudhary, Smriti Srivastava, and Saurabh Bhardwaj. “Feature Extraction Methods for Speaker Recognition: A Review.” International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Vol. 31, No. 12, (2017).(SCIE)
20. Gopal , Shefali Srivastava, and Smriti Srivastava. “Biometric Authentication using Local Subspace Adaptive Histogram Equalization.” Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, IOS Press, 32(4), 2017: 2893–2899.(SCIE)
21. Gopal Chaudhary, Smriti Srivastava, and Saurabh Bhardwaj. “A Robust Biometrics Multi Level Fusion Scheme.” International journal of image mining 47 (2016): 12-20.
22. Mohan, Himanshu, Gopal and Ajeet Kumar. “Design and Analyze the Refractive Index Sensor Having the Discontinuity between Sensing Region and Cladding Area by Large Core Diameter.” Procedia Technology, Elsevier 17 (2014): 289-294.
23. Gopal, Jimmy Gautam, Ayushi Barthwal. 40 Gbit/S All-Optical Signal Regeneration with Soa In Mach-Zehnder Configuration.” IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSRJECE) e-ISSN: 2278-2834,p- ISSN: 2278-8735.Volume 6, Issue 2 (May. – Jun. 2013), PP 33-35.
1. RAIP- Recognition Human Behavior: RECOGNITION OF ONLY INDIAN HUMAN BEHAVIOR/ ACTIVITY USING AI-BASED PROGRAMMING, 202011031886.
1. P Rathi, R Sharma, P Singal, PS Lamba, G Chaudhary, F Al-Turjman, 6 Micro-Expression Recognition
Using 3D-CNN Layering, AI-Powered IoT for COVID-19, 93
2. R Jain, V Bhardwaj, V Tyagi, PS Lamba, G Chaudhary, F Al-Turjman, 4 IoT-Based Micro-Expression
Recognition for Nervousness Detection in COVID-Like Condition, AI-Powered IoT for COVID-19,
1. H. S. Garg, V. Jain, Gopal Chaudhary (2021) The Curious Case of Modified Merge Sort. In: Bansal P., Tushir M., Balas V., Srivastava R. (eds) Proceedings of International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1164. Springer, Singapore.
2. S. Kaur, J.D. Kumar , Gopal (2021) Human Activity Recognition Using Tri-Axial Angular Velocity. In: Bansal P., Tushir M., Balas V., Srivastava R. (eds) Proceedings of International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1164. Springer, Singapore.
3. Vanita Jain, Gopal Chaudhary, Nalin Luthra, Akshit Rao and Harman Jolly (2020). How to Help Johnny to Travel in a Brimming Train?. In Advances in Data Sciences, Security and Applications, vol 612. (pp. 123-132). Springer, Singapore.
4. Gopal, Monika Gupta, Akshay Sahai, Shivam Verma, and Vikramaditya Agarwal. (2019) Score Improvement Using Backpropagation in Biometric Recognition System. In: Malik H., Srivastava S., Sood Y., Ahmad A. (eds) Applications of Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Engineering. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 698. Springer, Singapore.
5. Gopal, Smriti Srivastava, Saurabh Bhardwaj, Preet Kiran (2016) Gaussian Membership FunctionBased Speaker Identification Using Score Level Fusion of MFCC and GFCC. In: Satapathy S., Bhatt Y., Joshi A., Mishra D. (eds) Proceedings of the International Congress on Information and Communication Technology. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 438. Springer, Singapore.
6. Gopal Chaudhary, Smriti Srivastava, Saurabh Bhardwaj, and Shefali Srivastava. (2017) Information Fusion in Animal Biometric Identification. In: Satapathy S., Bhateja V., Udgata S., Pattnaik P. (eds) Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 515. Springer, Singapore.
7. Gopal Chaudhary, Smriti Srivastava, and Saurabh Bhardwaj. (2016) Multi-level Fusion of Palmprint and Dorsal Hand Vein. In: Satapathy S., Mandal J., Udgata S., Bhateja V. (eds) Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 433. Springer, New Delhi.
8. Parul Arora, Gopal Chaudhary, and Smriti Srivastava. “Exploiting Oriented Gradient Histogram for Dorsal Vein Recognition.” 2019 Twelfth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3). IEEE, 2019.
(Journal) Guest editor
1. Journal of Intelligent Fuzzy Systems (JIFS (SCIE Indexed), IOS Press)(Special issue on Digital Transformation through Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
2. Mechatronic Systems and Control – ACTA Press (Special issue on Intelligent control using deep
learning and its applications in Assistive systems)
3. International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications, Emerald Publishing (Special issue on Innovative Pervasive Social Computing services and applications)
4. CMC-Computers, Materials Continua, Tech Science Press (Special issue on Deep Learning trends in Intelligent Systems) SCI-Impact Factor 3.024.
5. Special Issue on Dynamic Control Theory and Applications, Journal: Dynamic Systems and Applications. SCI
6. EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, Call for papers: Intelligent Sensors trends in Real-time Signal Processing, SCI
Professional Experience-8 year+
1. Paper “Gopal Chaudhary, Smriti Srivastava, and Saurabh Bhardwaj, Multi-level Fusion of Palmprint and Dorsal Hand Vein.” Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications. Springer India, 2016. 321-330, was selected best paper by springer and India 2016 conference.
2. Paper Gopal, Smriti Srivastava, Vishal Kalra and Ashish Joshi. “Palmprint Recognition using Novel Oriented Gabor Gradients.”, was selected best paper by Sigma 2018 conference.
3. Secured First position in the order of merit of M.Tech in 2010-2012 in Delhi Technological University.
4. Received Vice-chairman Gold medal award in M.Tech in 2010-2012 in Delhi Technological University
1. Organized the International Conference on Data Sciences, Security and Applications, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering “‘ICDSSA 2019, Delhi”’.
2. Organized a special session on Recent trends in Computational Intelligence and Data Sciences in the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications 2020, 6-7 February, 2020, Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, C4 Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058,
3. Organized several FDPs/STTPs in different fields.
4. Presented as speaker note in National Workshop on “Technical Writing and Research publishing using LATEX”’ from 8th Feb to 9th Feb 2018. Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of
5. Worked as an advisory committee, TPC member and reviewer in different reputed Conferences.
6. Worked as a reviewer in various reputed journals like: IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, IEEE Access, IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, IEEE Communications Magazine, Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, Soft Computing, Springer, Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering, Springer.