To utilize my teaching & administration skills in a reputable institute/university
D.O.B: Aug. 16, 1970.
C/o Naresh Bansal, H.No. G-18, Near Shani Mandir
Punjabi Colony, Narela-Delhi-40
Contact No. 7009012238
Mail Id: email@example.com
- 10+ Years experience in teaching
- 3.5 Years experience in industry (Telecom)
- Thorough understanding of the subject
- Knowledgeable in internal administrative tasks
- Well skilled in communication and comprehension
Ph.D (CSE) (pursuing)
2104-2016: M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar, India
1993-1997: B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, India
Ph.D: Multilayer Networks
M.Tech: Mitigation of Black Hole Attack Using Genetic Algorithm and Fuzzy Logic
Jan., 2017-Present: Teaching Assistant
National Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Coordinate with faculty incharge for theory and lab assignments.
- Collection of educational information and teaching to students during labs.
- Evaluation of the students individually to identify areas of difficulties.
- To ensure the completion of assigned syllabus within the time-frame given.
July, 2016-Jan., 2017: Assitant Professor, CT Group of Inst., Jallandhar
- Teaching of theory subjects-Artificial Intelligence, SW Engg.
- Project coordinator for B.Tech final year students
Sep., 1997-Jan., 2000: Assitant Executive Engineer, ITI Limited, Gonda, (U.P)
- R & D Engineer.
- May 29, 2017- June 2, 2017: Summer School on Social Networks-IIT Ropar
- June 26, 2018- June 30, 2018: Workshop on Complex Networks- ICTS( TIFR)-Bangalore
- Dec. 18, 2018- Dec. 22, 2018: Complex Networks (GIAN Course)-IIT Delhi
- May 15,2019- May 31, 2019: Dynamics of Complex Systems-ICTS (TIFR)- Bangalore
- Optimal Inter-layer Links for Robust Multilayer Networks under Budget Constraints (Revision Submitted in Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiments)
- Quantum Mechanical Model of Information sharing in Social Networks. (Communicated in CODS-COMMAD-2021)
- Kumar, Rajesh, and Anurag Singh. “Robustness in Multilayer Networks Under Strategical and Random Attacks.” Procedia Computer Science 173 (2020): 94-103.
- Kumar, Rajesh, and Anurag Singh. “Consensus dynamics on weighted multiplex networks: a long-range interaction perspective.” Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment11 (2019): 113402.
- Kumar, Rajesh, Anurag Singh, and Hocine Cherifi. “Effect of Topological Structure and Coupling Strength in Weighted Multiplex Networks.” International Conference on Computational Social Networks. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Kumar, R., and R. Chadha. “Mitigation of black hole attack using generic algorithms and fuzzy logic.” International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology6 (2016): 818-826.