SWITCHING THEORY AND LOGIC DESIGN LAB
A Switching theory and logic design Laboratory of ECE Department lays the strong foundation for understanding, designing and implementing digital circuits starting from a gate level to a simple digital system. This helps the students to convert the basic ideas into an actual working prototype. The lab provides facilities for software simulation using state-of-the-art tool and hardware implementation on digital trainer kit.
Objective of the Laboratory
- To understand the basic concepts of logic gates and simple digital circuits.
- To design simple digital circuits using digital ICs.
- To provide hands on experience in simulating and testing circuits on software.
- To provide facilities to assemble and test the circuits on hardware.
Courses to cater
- ETEC-253 STLD lab
Simulation Facilities: Orcad PSpice simulation tool
Hardware implementation Facilities: Digital trainer kit.
Measurement Facilities: DSO, multimeters.
- Mini projects in third year and minor /major projects in final year.
- Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Shifaly Sharma
- Other Faculty Users: Ms. Monica Gupta
- Lab Technician: Ms. Deepa