The College has its Governing Body which governs all the horizontal and verticals in the college. The Governing body is headed by Dr Vishwajeet Kadam, Secretary, Bharati Vidyapeeth Trust. The members of the governing body are from academics, industry and government-based organisations. The governing body consists of members as mentioned below:
1. Dr. Vishwajeet Kadam (Head):Secretary of the Trust and Chairman, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune.
2. Dr K. D. Jadhav (Management Representative): Jt. Secretary Bharati Vidyapeeth Trust, Pune.
3. Shri C. B. Sawant (Management Representative): Regional Director, Bharati Vidyapeeth Regional Office, New Delhi and representative of the Trust, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune.
4. Prof. M. N. Hoda (Member): Director, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications & Management, New Delhi.
5. Prof. Yamini Agrawal (Member):Director, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management and Research (BVIMR),New Delhi.
6. Prof. M.N. Doja (AICTE representative): Director, IIIT Sonepat.
7. Prof. Dharminder Kumar (Member):Professor, Guru Jambheshwar University, Hissar.
8. Prof. R. K. Mittal (G.G.S.I.P. University, Delhi, Representative): Professor, USMS, G.G.S. I. P. University, Sector – 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 78.
9. Mr. Ajay Goel (Industry representative): AVP, Aricent Technologies, Gurgaon.
10. Mr. Aditya Jain, Manager, E & Y (Alumni representative), Delhi.
11. Prof. Anuradha Basu (Teacher representative): Professor and Dean-Student Welfare, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
12. Prof. Kirti Gupta (Teacher representative): Professor and Dean-Academics, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
13. Prof. Dharmender Saini (Principal): Member Secretary, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
Functions & Responsibilities of the Governing body
The Governing Body always makes efforts to provide composite quality teaching and learning to young growing engineers so that they become efficient and promising technocrats, ready to face tough challenges in the competitive world and also prove to be good human being to serve the society. The Governing Body controls the administrative and financial decisions of the college. Various functions of the governingbody are as follows:
1. To upgrade facilities, policies and infrastructure of the college from time to time.
- To review the academic performance of the college and take remedial actions to improve the same.
- To maintain and improve the standards of research and technical education of the college.
- To maintain and review the infrastructure of the college for curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To review budget, financial accounts and audit reports of the college.
- To develop administrative regulations and policies to maintain the proper functioning of the college in line with mission and vision of the institute and overall benefit of students and faculties.