“BVCOEND INCUBATOR” is Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship , dedicated to promote innovation and Entrepreneurship. It is a pedestal to help knowledge driven enterprises to establish and prosper under organized scientific guidance. It also facilitates swift commercialization of a product based on sophisticated technology.
The main objective of this centre to produce successful firms that will leave the program financially viable and free-standing. These incubators “graduates” create job, commercialize new technologies, and strengthen national economies. Incubator tenants not only benefit from business and technical assistance, they also benefit from official affiliation with the incubator, a supportive community with an entrepreneurial environment, direct link to entrepreneurs, and immediate networking and commercial opportunities with other tenant firms. Incubator facility for start-ups of college students started in 2017 to provide a platform for future college students to become entrepreneurs and grow their ideas into a full blown business unit. We invite start up proposals from college students, in MSME format.
INCUBATION CENTER COMMITTEE:
The Center will have the following members:
- Dr. Arvind Rehalia – Head
- Mr Subhash Malik – Corporate Mentor
- Mrs. Shifaly Sharma – Member
- Mrs. Ruchi Sharma – Member
- Mr Mohit Tiwari – Member
- Mrs. Neha Gupta – Member
- Mr. Praveen Dwivedi – Member
- Mr. Vijay Kumar – Member
- Technology Business Incubation.
- Training and awareness programs in Entrepreneurship (EAC,EDP,FDP).
- Competitive events, lectures and workshops on soft skill development, case studies, B-Plan competitions, innovators camps etc.
- Promoting Innovations in Individuals, Start-ups and MSMEs(PRISM).
- Technology Commercialization Program.
- Company registration by organisation
- Guidance for SEED money
- Space in Incubator facility
- Internet facility/desktop/telephone facility
- IPR protection guidance by IPR cell In charge
DEPARTMENT WISE START UPS
LIST OF START UPS
|S.No||NAME OF COMPANY||OWNER NAME||Department||DATE OF ISSUE|
|1.||NEXT EDGE RETAILS||VIDHIT GOEL ET.AL||ICE||01/07/2017|
|3.||BANQUET BOOKING||YASH BATRA||CSE||05/09/2017|
|6.||MR WHITEHAT||GAUTAM J SAGAR||IT||4/1/2018|
|7.||FORTKNIGHT INNOVATIONS PVT. LTD.||AMIT PANDEY ,DEEPAK SINGH||CSE||17/05/2018|
|8.||SPARKO INDIA||ABHAY KUMAR MISHRA ETAL||ICE||19/07/2018|
|10.||URBAN PENDLER SOLUTIONS PVT LTD||VARUN MITTAL||EEE||04/1/2019|
|11.||BOARD EASY PVT. LTD||SHAILASH SUMA, GAURAV||EEE||20/5/2019|
|12.||NEEM TREE AGRO SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.||PARAS JAIN||ICE||2/3/2021|
|13.||PROFFUS PRIVATE LTD||HIMANSHU MEHTA et.al||ECE||7/04/2021|
|14.||FOUR CORE PRIVATE LTD.||SWAPNIL||IT||3/11/2021|
|15.||MML CLOTHING||AKSAT JAIN||ECE||14/12/2021|
|16.||CRAVING FOR GAMING||SHREY GOEL||ECE||26/01/2022|
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)
- AKGEC Skills Foundation
- Institute for Industrial Development ,RAJGHAT
- Sorting Hat Technologies Private Limited
- Raise Financial Services
- Newton School