INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT CELL
BHARATI VIDYAPEETH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Intellectual property right cell was founded in 2013 with a view to encourage students of BVCOE from all disciplines. The main objective of the cell is to promote progress, generate new ideas and to provide absolute protection. This treats IP as another type of real property. The aim of IPR cell is to develop analytical and creative skills amongst the students. This is accomplished through brainstorming sessions, discussions amongst multidisciplinary students, expert talks, etc.
- Mrs. Shifaly Sharma- (For CSE, IT & ECE department)
- Dr. Amit Sharma- (For ICE, EEE & Applied science department)
- Ms. Shilpa Gupta – CSE Department
- Mrs. Sarita Yadav – IT Department
- Mr. Sandeep Sharma – EEE Department
- Mrs. Monica Bhutani – ECE Department
- Mr. Poras Khetarpal – ICE Department
- Chairperson – Rakshit Kharbanda (ECE Department)
- Vice Chairperson – Megha Mahajan (ECE Department)
ACTIVITIES PERFORMED UNDER IPR CELL:
- Mr. Satyoki Koundinya (B.E. | LL.B. | LL.M.), Registered Patent Agent with 7+ Years of Experience, spoke on “Patents in a nutshell, building strategic assets” on April 10, 2021 in collaboration with Institution’s Innovation Council at BVCOE.
- Mr. Amit Koshal, President at Indian Lawyer’s Association and Founder of Enalito & Photon Legal spoke on “Indian Patents & Research” on June 11, 2020.
- Mr. Abhas Sinha, UX Designer at Microsoft spoke on “World Beyond Engineering” on August 29, 2020.
- Mr. Haresh Singh, Founder & Chair at uLaunch & Ms. Khushtar Pandit, Business Tech Consultant at ZS Associates spoke on “Expanding Horizons Beyond Engineering” on September 1, 2020.
- Ms. Apurva Suchitra Somvanshi, Vice Chair at IEEE WIE Affinity Group spoke on “How to Build Your Business Canvas Model” on December 8, 2021 in collaboration with Hult Prize-BVCOE.
- Nexus’21 was held on 23rd January 2021 in collaboration with MLSC-BVP, BVP-EDC & DAS-BVP. The 4 events were organised were Guess the Company, Googling, Millennial Quiz & Anime Quiz.
- Caseopedia – The Case Study Competition was held on 5th November 2020 under BVEST 2020, the Official Technical Fest of BVCOE. The event received 48 Registrations from B-Schools & Engineering Colleges all over India.
- IPR Quiz & Salesman of the Year was held during BVEST 2019.
PATENTS FILED (Provisional & Final):
|S.No||Student Name||Department||Topic of invention|
|1||Chetan Madan, Saksham Madan||ICE (Provisional patent)||Driver Assistant System Using mmWaves
|2||Rakshit Kharbanda, Saksham Madan||ECE and ICE (Provisional Patent)||Mask Sanitization Unit
Application No. 202011023934
|3||Mr. Shashi Gandhar, Shreya & Srilakshmi||EEE||Smart Mobile Toilet
Application No. 201911017309
|4||Gandhapu Kalyan, Sunidhi Singh,
Tanya Gupta, Pranay, Ujjwal Aggarwal, Vinatakk Garg
|ECE||Smart Object Detection & Guidance for Visually Impaired
Application No. 201911002066
|5||Mr. Poras Khetarpal,Shubam Narula, Ruchi Sharma,Kanishk||ICE||Automatic Smart Liquid Dispenser
Application No. 201811039474
|6||Harshil Bansal||ECE||Baggage Handling and Tracking at Airports
Application No. 201811031920
|7||Sahil Kumar||ECE||Guided Rigidity Interconnect Device
Application No. 201811028314
|8||Sahil Kumar||ECE||Miniature Robotic Ant
Application No. 201711044361
Dishant Khanna, Mr.Arvind Rehalia, Mr.Vishal Sharma
|ECE, CSE and EEE||Tampering detect and display RFID belt and sheet (Shorthand –E-LOCK)
Application No. 201711027584
|10||Sahil Kumar, Mr.Arvind Rehalia||ECE and ICE||Medicine Delivery Smartwatch with Interactable Interface and Dosage Controlling Capabilities (Shorthand – Caretaker)
Application No. 201711003352
|11||Vaibhav Agarwal, Aikansh Jain||EEE||Hybrid Power Plant comprising Solar, Wind and Hydro System
Application No. 201711000638
Mr.Poras Khetarpal, Paras Oberoi
|EEE||Cloud Monitoring and Controlling Bot to diffuse Electronics Bombs
Application No. 201711001285
|13||Aditya Gupta||CSE||Spectacular (Light, Audio, Range) – A Light, Audio and GPS Enabled
Application no. 201611034366
|14||Nitin Gupta, Ashish||EEE||Vertical Axis Wind Turbine with Wind Concentrators
Application No. 2885/DEL/2015
|15||Mr. Poras Khetrapal, Abhijeet Bhardwaj, Rajat Sood, Nishant Goel, Mihir Chawla||CSE and ICE||Smart Shoes for People with Low Vision
Application No. 2872/DEL/2015
|16||Aditya Agarwal||CSE||Automatic disconnection of Mobile Charging Pin from Charging Socket
Application No. 201611006340
|17||Shrey Bagga||ECE||Bottle Cap
Application No. 3428/DEL/2015