- Name of the Programme – B .Tech. (EEE)
- Nature of Programme – Full Time
- Duration – 4 Years
- Current Intake 60 Seats(First Year Intake) + 06 Seats(Lateral Entry Students)
The department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering was established in the year 2003.The primary objective of the department is to impart quality education in a teaching-learning environment to the undergraduate students in the area of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. The department has distinguished faculty, holding Ph.D. degrees from renowned institutes of India. The department has well equipped hardware and software lab facilities. Besides academics, the department emphasizes on the holistic growth of the students by regularly organizing various activities and events like expert talks, industrial visits, symposiums, conferences and many more.
To gain and bestow contemporary technical education and encourage research in the Electrical & Electronics Engineering domain to produce industry-oriented and socially responsible graduates.
DM 1: To provide quality technical education in the area of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
DM 2: To develop a research-based learning environment for students to help them evolve in the emerging fields of engineering
DM 3: To promote collaboration with academic and industry experts for familiarizing graduates with the latest technological advancements
DM 4: To cultivate social-responsibility in graduates for maintaining a professional outlook while exercising ethical and moral reasoning
PEO 1: Graduates will acquire the required domain knowledge and necessary skills to be able to interpret, analyze and solve Electrical and Electronics-based problems.
PEO 2: Graduates will be involved in research and development activities in consultation with industry experts to inculcate technical knowledge for successful careers in industries and/ or academia.
PEO 3: Graduates will understand their social and ethical responsibilities for working in a diversified environment to practice their engineering profession.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions for complex problems.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and teamwork: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PSO1 Graduates will manifest the technical knowledge in the sub-domains of Electrical and Electronics Engineering using modern tools
PSO2 Graduates will be in a position to analyze, design and simulate various experimentation in the broad areas of Electrical and Electronics engineering thereby enabling them to provide engineering solutions to the industries and the society.