The purpose of this Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is to ensure proper coordination of activities of BVCOE Alumni Association on behalf of the Institution.
- To provide a forum to establish a link between the alumni, faculty, staff and students of the institute and to help interaction between past and present students of this institute.
- To contribute towards the welfare of the alumni.
- To assist the alumni with their technical difficulties.
- To bring awareness among students about the career opportunities available in industries.
- To create awareness to all year’s students with the latest technology and trends in the market.
- To create awareness regarding the progress of the college and placements and suggestion from Alumni for the academic progress of students and institute.
- To Give opportunity to alumni to express their views about college.
a) Scope: This is applicable to all such activities involving both the Association and the Institution.
b) Responsibilities: All the members of the Alumni cell constituted for the said purpose.
- One faculty member from each Department
- Student representatives from each Department, preferably from III- and IV-year B. Tech
d) Details of Activities:
- To obtain outgoing student list, department wise, with all relevant information from MTPS / IISC
- To collect and keep information regarding the distinguished alumni, viz., their achievements, progress or successful careers
- To enlist and identify their services that are useful to the institute.
- To engage them through seminars, guest lectures, participation through workshops etc.
- To coordinate with the association in conducting annual meet once in a year, usually in December month, conduct general body meeting and supervise electing the new executive committee.