- Name of the Programme – B .Tech. (CSE)
- Nature of Programme – Full Time
- Duration – 4 Years
- Current Intake 120 Seats(First Year Intake) + 12 Seats(Lateral Entry Students)
Faculty is highly qualified, dedicated and always willing to work for continuous improvement and growth of students. Faculty is student centered. As the admission process is merit based so high rank holding students prefer to take admission in the CSE department.
To develop as a centre of excellence in Computer Science and Engineering to produce graduates who are globally competent professionals with a sense of social responsibility.
Mission: The mission of the CSE Department is to:
DM1: Impart technical knowledge in Computer Science and Engineering with the state-of-art infrastructure.
DM2: Provide a conducive environment for the holistic development of graduates.
DM3: Inculcate leadership qualities, teamwork and strong ethical values among the graduates.
DM4: Promote a research culture and industry-academia collaboration to strengthen innovation.
PEO1: To produce graduates with in-depth knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering to contribute towards innovation, research and excellence in higher studies.
PEO2: To inculcate life-long learning skills in graduates enabling them to adapt to changing technologies, modern tools and work in teams.
PEO3: To produce ethically responsible graduates who are involved in transforming the society by providing suitable engineering solutions.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions for complex problems.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and teamwork: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PSO1: Ability to apply fundamentals of computational mathematics and algorithmic formulations to solve the real- time challenges of computer engineering encountered in research and industry.
PSO2: Capability to design and develop software and hardware applications using logical, analytical, and programming skills learnt while also following professional and social ethics.