Lab Incharge: Mrs. Arti Kane
Lab Assistant: Mr. Pawan Kumar
About the lab:
Pneumatic and Hydraulic lab is equipped with modern software and hardware. The following major facilities are provided the students to enhance the learning experience.
• Pneumatic and Hydraulic Panel
• Electro pneumatic trainer
• Easy port
• PLC trainer of Siemens, Festo India Ltd.
• Fluidsim- Pneumatic and Hydraulic system software
List of Experiments:
1. Operating single acting cylinder and double acting cylinder using 3/2 push button valve.
2. Operating double acting cylinder using 5/2 pilot operated valve.
3. Operating double acting hydraulic cylinder using hydraulic 4/3 and 4/2 valve.
4. Operating single and double acting cylinder using special purpose valve – Time delay valve, Quick exhaust valve, Twin pressure valve, Check valve etc.
5. Write a program for sequencing of two cylinders using pneumatic components only.
6. Write a program for sequencing of two cylinders using electro pneumatic components.
7. Sequencing of multiple double acting piston cylinder arrangement using electropneumatic components.
8. PLC programming- Operate single acting cylinder and double acting cylinder using push button and direction control valve. Use push buttons in AND, OR and Latching conditions.
9. Write a PLC program for to and fro motion of single acting cylinder and double acting cylinder automatically.
10. Write a PLC program for sequencing of three cylinders in following sequence:
i) A+ B C+ A +C + A – B +
ii) A+ + B +C + B-C – A +B +C – A +B +C + A +B +C – A +B -C – A B-C – –