Dr. Anil Kumar
Assistant Professor (Physics)
Office Phone: (011) 25258637,25278443 Extn. : 326
Work Experience: 12+ years
Dr. Anil Kumar is currently working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Applied Sciences; Dr. Anil Kumar has also served as NSS coordinator of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s college of Engineering. He has a teaching experience of more than 10 years to undergraduate and postgraduate students. He has obtained his PhD degree in Physics. His Topic of PhD thesis was: Resonant Electron’s Energy Diffusion in the Magnetosphere by the Whistler Mode VLF waves. Prior to his appointment at BVCOE, Dr. Anil worked as Senior Lecturer (Physics) & HOD of B.Tech. First Year at Shekhawati Engg. College, Jhunjhunu (Raj.) and Assistant Prof. (SS.) at PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh Haryana. He has 10 research publications to his credit and has presented papers in National, International conferences and workshops as well. His Research Areas are Wave – Particle Interaction & Whistler’s waves, Magnetospheric Physics. He is a member of Rajasthan Physics Association.
Subjects Taught: Applied Physics-I, II
AREA OF SPECIALISATION: Magnetospheric Physics (Wave Particle Interaction in Magnetrosphere & Whistler Waves)
PAPERS PUBLISHED: 10
International Journals: 08
National Journal: 02
International Conference: 02
National Conference: 04
Seminar/Conference/FDP/Workshop Attended: FDP = 02, Workshop = 01
- Gold medalist in M.Sc. (Physics) in D.A.V. College Ajmer, in 2004
- Silver medalist in M.Phil. (Physics) in M.D.S.U. Ajmer in 2007.
- Gold medal awarded by D.A.V managing committee, Delhi.
- Second Position in M.Phil. (Physics) in M.D.S.U. Ajmer in 2007.
Founder of BVCOE NSS Unit to serve weak society both economically & socially.
- Programme Officer of NSS BVCOE
- BVCOE Media Cell Incharge
- Coordinator of Enactus BVCOE
- Member of Value added courses Committee
- Worked as head of Deptt. in Shekhawati Engg. College, Jhunjhunu (Raj.)