Mr. Sumit Chawla
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
- Ph.D. (Pursuing) in Mechanical Engineering from Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering)
- M.Tech. in Manufacturing System Engineering from MNIT Jaipur.(Gold Medallist)
- B.Tech. in Mechanical & Automation from GGSIP University.
Area of Specialisation:
- Industrial Engineering
- Flexible Manufacturing System
- Fuzzy logic
- Multi criteria Decision making
- Teaching: 7 Yrs.
- Industry: NIL
- Engineering Mechanics
- Manufacturing Process
- Fluid Mechanics
- Theory of Machines
- Engineering Graphics
Papers Published: 13
- Sumit chawla(2014)“Developing Fuzzy scheduling system for jobs prioritization and route selection of jobs in FMS in volume 3, issue 7 of International Journal of Science and research (IJSR).
- Presented a paper on “Methodology to implement Six Sigma in Industries: case study and its benefits” in 28th National Convention of Production Engineers at MNIT Jaipur (2013).
- Presented two papers on “Measures of evaluating sustainable value in manufacturing and its drivers: an overview” and “Green manufacturing and its applications: an overview” during the All India Seminar on “Sustainable Manufacturing” organized by the Institution of Engineers, Rajasthan state centre, Jaipur (2014).
- NiteshAgrhari, Radha Kant, Sumit Chawla, “Investigating the effects of recycling on the collector efficiency of a solar air heater” in National conference ESMIC-16 held on 10th-11th march 2016 at DTC, Greater Noida.
- Renu Singh, Sumit Chawla, TarunKandpal, “Effects of Engine temperature on specific fuel comsumption and break power of multi cylinder engine” in National conference ESMIC-16 held on 10th-11th march 2016 at DTC, Greater Noida.
- Sumit Chawla, Radha Kant “Application of theory of constraints in service type organization” in IJARI 2017held at 29th January 2017 at Institution of Engineers Delhi.
- Radha Kant, Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Sumit Chawla, “Numerical simulation model of solar air heater using ansys-14”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Innovation (IJREI) Vol-1, Issue-2, (2017), 7-21 ISSN (Online): 2456-6934
- Sumit Chawla, G. Agarwal, “Route Selection of Jobs in FMS using Fuzzy Set Approach, 2nd International Conference on Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering, DTU (formerly DCE) during Oct 6-7, 2017.
- Sumit Chawla, Saurabh Agarwal, Ranganath M. Singari, “Integrated TOPSIS-MOORA Model for prioritization of new bike selection”, 1st International Conference on Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering (FLAME- 2018) Springer Scopus Indexed, AMITY UNIVERSITY Noida during 3rd -5th Oct, 2018.
- Sumit Chawla, Ranganath M. Singari, “Priority Sequencing Rule based Machine Shop Scheduling Problems”, 3rd International Conference on Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering (ICAPIE’18) Organised by Centre for Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering Research (CAPIER), DTU, Delhi during October 5-6, 2018.
- ReetikKaushik, Nikita Deswal, AnuragDudpuri, SumitChawla, Ranganath M.Singari, “Study of Grey Fuzzy Optimization Techniques for FMS Scheduling Problem”, 4th International Conference on Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering (ICAPIE’19) Organised by Centre for Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering Research (CAPIER), DTU, Delhi during October 4-5, 2019.
- Sumit Chawla, Ranganath M. Singari, “Prioritizing scheduling parameters in the automotive industry using fuzzy TOPSIS DEMATEL model”, 6th International Conference on Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering (ICAPIE’21) Organised by Centre for Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering Research (CAPIER), DTU, Delhi during June 18-19, 2021.
FDP & STTP
- Participated in AICTE recognized short term course on “Technical Teacher’s role, self-esteem, motivation and Professionalism development through ICT conducted by NITTTR Chandigarh from 28th Nov to 2 Dec, 2016 at DTC Greater Noida.
- Attended a short term training programme on “SixSigma : basics and applications” during the period December 17th-21th, 2012 in MNIT Jaipur.
- Participated in AICTE recognized short term course on “Scilab Programming” through ICT conducted by NITTTR Chandigarh from 14th May to 18th May 2018 at BharatiVidyapeeth’s college of Engineering, New Delhi.
- Attended the one week online FDP on “Recent trends in Material science and engineering” organized by the Sharda University, Greater noida, Uttar Pradesh during May 25-31,2020.
- Participated in4 Days of online FDP Program on “ICT/LMS Tools for Teaching & Learning“organized by Department of Information Technology & IQAC ofK.C. College of Engineering & Management Studies & Research, Thane (E) from 16- 19 June 2020.
- Participated in TEQIP-III sponsored one week STTP on “Multiple Attribute Decision Making and Its Industrial Applications” organized by the S. V. National Institute of Technology Surat, from March 15-19, 2021