Ms. Amrita Ticku
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
Qualification: M. Tech (CSE), B. Tech (CSE)
Area of Interest: Neural Network, Operating System, Discrete Mathematics
Teaching Experience: 10+ years
Subjects Expertise: Introduction to soft computing, Introduction to Operating system, Discrete Mathematics, Neural network and deep learning, Data warehousing and data mining, Software Engineering, Operation Research.
- Amrita Ticku, Article, “Development of Test-bed for Performance Evaluation of Multiprotocol Label Switching”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 1 Issue 3, March
- Amrita Ticku, Article, “Accuracy enhancement in offline signature verification with the Use of Associative Memory,” International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, vol.1 Issue 3, April 2013.
- Amrita Ticku. Article:” Data warehousing and data mining”. National level presentation “SPARK 2006”
- Amrita Ticku. Article “Neural networks in ANN” ALFALAH National Journal of Global science Tech Vol IV APR 2010
- Amrita Ticku. Article, “SECURED SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT” ALFALAH National Journal of Global science Tech Vol III APR
- Amrita ticku Article “Security issues and its mechanisms in cloud computing: A review International Journal of Innovative Research in computer and communication engineering 4, Issue 6 June 2016.
- Amrita ticku Article “Analysis of big data tools and approaches” Journal of Network Communications and Emerging Technologies (JNCET) Volume 5, Special Issue 2, December
- Amrita ticku Article “Web Browser Automation Using Geb” International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management (IJRESM) Volume-3, lssue-5, MAY 20
- Amrita ticku Article “UTILITY OF MATLAB AND USAGE OF BACKPROPOGATION IN ARTIFICIALNEURAL NETWORK” International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology (IJIRT) Volume-7, lssue-1, June 20
- Amrita ticku Article “Creation of Virtual World with the Evolution of Cloud Computing” International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management (IJRESM) Volume-2, lssue-9, Sep 19.
- IBM Certified Associate Developer-Rational Application Developer for Web sphere Software 6.0.
- Attended seminar on “Intellectual property rights”
- Attended workshop of RAD for three
- Attended webinar 5G and Computing arranged by BSAITM
- Attended webinar IOT arranged by CEPTA
- Attended webinar Statistics beyond Dice & Balls arranged by BSAITM
- Attended webinar Quantum Computing arranged by BSAITM
- Attended webinar Next Decade with AI & ML arranged by BSAITM
- Attended webinar Role of Quality in Industry arranged by BSAITM
- Attended webinar Python arranged by CEPTA
- Attended webinar Information security opportunities and challenges arranged by Auro university
- Attended webinar Data analytics and insights arranged by St. Joseph gr. of inst.
- Attended FDP on Advanced Data Science and its Applications from BVRIT HYDERABAD.
- Attended FDP on Industry-Academia Convergence “Bridging the Skill Gap” from YMCA Faridabad.
- Attended FDP on Python 3.4from Sayed Amal Eng. college.
- Attended FDP on NEXTG-2020 from OIST.
- Attended FDP on Python 3.4.3 from IIT BOMBAY.
- Attended FDP on future of education and research from Sayed Amal Eng. College.
- Attended FDP on IOT sponsored by AICTE, organized by department of IT at MAIT.
- Attended Short term course (STC) on “Emerging Trends and challenges in communication” organized by NIT Delhi.
- Smart India Hackathon “SIH certificate for guidance” from Govt. of INDIA.
- Attended one-week e-FDP on “Cloud Computing” organized by Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad under EICT Academy- IIT, Kanpur from 10th-15th May 2021.