Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To associate myself with an esteemed organization wherein I can utilize my technical skills in contributing effectively towards the growth of the organization that offers me professional growth while being resourceful and flexible.
• IBM Certified Associate Developer-Rational Application Developer for Web sphere
• Possess five years of professional experience as Computer Science Assistant Professor.
• Familiar with concepts like Soft computing, Computer networks, artificial intelligence, Software engineering.
• Possess excellent teaching and monitoring skills.
• Ability to explain technical concepts and ideas in a clear and precise way
• Self-motivator, highly determined, sincere to work & willingness to learn.
• Amrita Ticku, Article, “Development of Test-bed for Performance Evaluation of Multiprotocol Label Switching”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 1 Issue 3, March – 2013. Amrita Ticku, Article, “Accuracy enhancement in offline signature verification with the Use of Associative Memory,” International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, vol.1 Issue 3, April 2013.
Publications, Conferences & Seminars:
• Amrita Ticku. Article:” Data warehousing and data mining”. National level presentation “SPARK 2006”
• Amrita Ticku. Article “Neural networks in ANN” ALFALAH National Journal of Global science Tech Vol IV APR 2010
• Amrita Ticku. Article, “SECURED SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT” ALFALAH National Journal of Global science Tech Vol III APR 2011.
• Amrita ticku Article “Security issues and its mechanisms in cloud computing: A review International Journal of Innovative Research in computer and communication engineering 4, Issue 6 June 2016.
• Amrita ticku Article “Analysis of big data tools and approaches” Journal of Network Communications and Emerging Technologies (JNCET) Volume 5, Special Issue 2, December 2015. Amrita ticku Article “Web Browser Automation Using Geb” International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management (IJRESM) Volume-3, lssue-5, MAY 20 Amrita ticku Article “UTILITY OF MATLAB AND USAGE OF BACKPROPOGATION IN ARTIFICIALNEURAL NETWORK” International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology (IJIRT) Volume-7, lssue-1, June 20 Amrita ticku Article “Creation of Virtual World with the Evolution of Cloud Computing” International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management (IJRESM) Volume-2, lssue-9, Sep 19
• Attended seminar on “Intellectual property rights”
Workshops and Seminars attended:
• Attended workshop of RAD for three days.
• Attended webinar 5G and Computing arranged by BSAITM
• Attended webinar IOT arranged by CEPTA
• Attended webinar Statistics beyond Dice & Balls arranged by BSAITM
• Attended webinar Quantum Computing arranged by BSAITM
• Attended webinar Next Decade with AI & ML arranged by BSAITM
• Attended webinar Role of Quality in Industry arranged by BSAITM
• Attended webinar Python arranged by CEPTA
Attended webinar Information security opportunities and challenges arranged by Auro university
• Attended webinar Data analytics and insights arranged by St. Joseph gr. of inst.
• Attended FDP on Advanced Data Science and its Applications from BVRIT HYDERABAD.
• Attended FDP on Industry-Academia Convergence “Bridging the Skill Gap” from YMCA Faridabad.
• Attended FDP on Python 3.4from Sayed Amal Eng. college.
• Attended FDP on NEXTG-2020 from OIST.
• Attended FDP on Python 3.4.3 from IIT BOMBAY. Attended FDP on future of education and research from Sayed Amal Eng. College. Smart India Hackathon “SIH certificate for guidance” from Govt. of INDIA.
• Introduction to soft computing
• Computer Networks
• Introduction to Operating system
• Discrete Mathematics
• Neural network and deep learning
• Data warehousing and data mining
• Software Engineering
• Operation Research
• M. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering-Regular) from AFSET college of
• B. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering-Regular) from KDKCE Nagpur University.
• Class 12th (J & k board) in 2002, Jammu.