Dr. Bharat Singh
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
Office Phone: 011 25278443 Extn.: 278
QUALIFICATION : PH.D, M.TECH. (Instrumentation & Control), B. TECH.
AREA OF SPECIALISATION: Bio-medical Instrumentation & Control System
WORK EXPERIENCE: 13 years
1. ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY
2. CIRCUIT & SYSTEMS
3. CONTROL SYSTEMS
4. INSTRUMENTATION AND PROCESS CONTROL
5. ELECTRICAL MACHINES
6. ELECTRIC DRIVES
- Bharat Singh, Shabana Urooj & Sudhakar Singh (2020) Analysis of autopilot system, integrated with modelling and comparison of different controllers with the system, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, 23:5, 1059-1068, DOI: 10.1080/09720529.2020.1718282
- Sudhakar Singh, Masood Alam & Bharat Singh (2020) Orthogonal moment feature extraction and classification of melanoma images, Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences, 41:1, 195-203
- Bharat Singh and Shabana Urooj “Comparative Study of Pitch Angle Control for Variable Speed Wind Turbine”, Ashian Journal of Water Environment and pollution, Volume 15, No.(2018) pp13-18
- Bharat Singh and Shabana Urooj “Blood Pressure Control by Deterministic Learning Based Fuzzy Logic Control” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), ISSN: 2249-8958 Volume-8 Issue-3, February 2019, Page No.: 6-10.
- Bharat Singh and Shabana Urooj “Intravenous Drug Delivery System for Blood Pressure Patient Based on Adaptive Parameter Estimation” International Journal of Natural Computing Research volume 7 issue 3 (2018) pp: 42-53
- Shabana Urooj, Bharat Singh, “Blood Pressure Monitoring System using Wireless technologies” In Procedia Computer Science 152C (2019) pp. 380-389 Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.732
- Shabana Urooj, Bharat Singh, “Fractional-Order PID Control for Postoperative Mean Arterial Blood Pressure Control Scheme” In Procedia Computer Science 152C (2019) pp. 267-273 Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.732
- Bharat Singh, Hemant Prajapati, Mohit, Singh Roshan Rajdev, Hanuman. “Solar Refrigeration using Peltier Module”. Journal of Instrumentation Technology & Innovations. 2020; 10(1): 30–34p.
- Bharat Singh, Abhay Kumar Singh, Abhishek Singh, Akshay Saxena, Arun Kumar. “Power Theft Detection Device with Overvoltage and Fire Protection”. Journal of Microcontroller Engineering and Applications. 2020; 7(2): 30–34p
- Gaurav Pratap Singh, Lakshay Bhatia, Bharat Singh, Yash Lehri, Yogesh Sehgal. Electrified Skateboard Simulation Using QSS Toolbox. Journal of Microelectronics and Solid State Devices. 2020; 7(1): 18–25p.
- Sudhanshu Sharma, Sumit Kumar, Paras Darmal, Abhishek Chawla, Bharat Singh. Arduino Based Air Quality Index Measurement for Air Pollution Monitoring. Journal of Microcontroller Engineering and Applications. 2020; 7(2): 1–5p.
- Shabana Urooj, Bharat Singh, “Control of mean arterial pressure using fractional PID controller” In the Proceedings of INDIACom-2016, 3rd International Conference on Computing for sustainable Global Development. 16th-18th March, 2016 Conference ID : 37465 ISBN: 978-9-3805-4421-2, page no: 2429-2432
- Bharat Singh, Shabana Urooj, “Study and Comparison of different controller For Auto Pilot System” In the Proceedings of INDIACom-2017, 4th International Conference on Computing for sustainable Global Development. 1st-3rd March, 2017 Conference ID : 40353 ISBN: 978-93-80544-24-3 page no: 5829-5833
- Bharat Singh ,Shabana Urooj , Ravi Sharma, “Closed Loop Blood Glocose Control for Type I Diabetes Patients Using PID Controller” In International Conference of Micro-Electronics, Electromagnetics and Telecommunications ICMEET 2017 .
- Bharat Singh, Shabana Urooj, “Adaptive Parameter Estimation Based Drug Delivery System for Blood Pressure Regulation” in 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA).
- Bharat Singh, Ajay Sharma, Vikas Pabla, Dhwaj Aggarwal, “A Review and Comparative Analysis of Maximum Power Point Tracking in Wind Energy Conversion System”, International Conference on Renewable Energy Potential for Sustainable Initiatives REPSI-2018, New Delhi, 08th -09th Feb. 2018
- Bharat Singh, Adarsh Kumar Sharma, Amit Gautam3, Deepak, “A Comparative Study on Efficiency optimization of Photovoltaic Power System”, International Conference on Renewable Energy Potential for Sustainable Initiatives REPSI-2018, New Delhi, 08th -09th Feb. 2018
- Participated in the national level 5 days virtual Faculty Development programme on “R Programming” from May 25th to 29th, 2020 organized by School of IMS Noida in association with spoken tutorial, IIT Bombay.
- Attended 5-days online “STTP on MATLAB based Teaching-Learning in Mathematics, Science and Engineering” organized by the Department of Electronics Engineering, Ramrao Adil Institute of Technology, navi Mumbai in collaboration with DesignTech Systems Pvt Ltd during 18th May to 22nd May 2020.
- Attended National Workshop on “Computing with Words via Fuzzy logic with Applications” at GD Goenka University, Gurgaon in association with National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) from 06th May 2019 to 10th May 2019
- Participated in the one-week Short Term Course on “Electric Transportation” from 20th – 24th August 2018, conducted by Electrical Engineering Department, Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Sustainable Environmental Management through ICT” conducted by Civil Engineering Department, NITTTR Chandigarh from 27.02.2017 to 03.03.2017 at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Optical Fibers: Potential & Application through ICT” conducted by Civil Engineering Department, NITTTR Chandigarh from 18.12.2017 to 22.12.2017 at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “MATLAB and lab view with its hardwareinterface” conducted by Electrical Engineering Department, NITTTR Chandigarh from 29.01.2018 to 02.02.2018 at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Soft Computing Technique Using MATLAB” conducted by Electrical Engineering Department, NITTTR Chandigarh from 05.03.2018 to 09.03.2018 at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
- Attended Two days Workshops on LabVIEW & Its Application on 16th-17th April 2014 at School of Engineering, Gautam Buddha University Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Attended One day Workshops on Fuzzy Systems & Applications In Engineering on 29th March 2014 at G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Attended Two day National Workshop on Soalr Photovoltaic Components, System and Design during 25th -26th March 2011 at I.T.S. Engineering College, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Attended a SEMINAR on the topic of Vector Control of Induction Motor by Prof Bhim Singh ( IIT Delhi) at NSIT Delhi on 16th FEB 2010.
- Attended a SEMINAR on the topic of Wind Energy System and Control by Prof Bhim Singh( IIT Delhi) at NSIT Delhi.
- Attended Two days IEEE Workshop on Recent Advances in Sustainable Energy jointly organized by IEEE PELS-IES Delhi Chapter on 15th & 16th of December 2009 at IID Delhi.
- Completed a training program on “Embedded Software Engineer Job Role” organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics, BVCOE, New Delhi from May 16-21, 2016 under the sponsorship of Electronics Sector Skill Council of India (ESSCI) and training partner EMTECH Foundation.
- Organized one day seminar on “Renewable Energy Potential and Status in India” on 9th November 2016 at Bharati Vidyapeeth”s college of Engineering, Paschim vihar, New Delhi.
- Lab in-charge of Electrical Machine Lab.
- Website Coordinator of EEE.
- Seminar Presentation Coordinator.
- EEE Second year class advisor.