Name: Dr. Yugnanda
Designation: Associate Professor
Office Phone: (011) 25258637, 25278443 Extn.: (212)
- Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Thapar University, Patiala, 2016.
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Thapar University, Patiala, 2002.
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Madras University, Chennai,2000.
Area of Specialization: Optical Communication
- Teaching: 16Yrs.
- Digital Communication
- Optical Communication
- Microprocessor and Applications
Papers Published: 09
International Journals : SCI
- Yugnanda, “Performance Evaluation and Comparison of Hybrid and Conventional Optical Amplifiers in DWDM System at Narrow Channel Spacing using various Modulation Formats” Accepted for publication in ELSEVIER, International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, July 2017.
- Yugnanda and R.S. Kaler, “Optimization of Super Dense WDM Systems for Capacity Enhancement”, ELSEVIER, International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, vol.123, pp 1497-1500, 2012.
- Yugnanda and R.S. Kaler, “Optical Time Division Multiplexing at 160Gbps using MZI Switching”, ELSEVIER, International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, vol.122, pp 1981-1984, 2011.
- Yugnanda and R. S. Kaler, “Compensating Spectral Loss Variation in EDFA amplifiers for different Modulation Formats”, ELSEVIER, International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, vol.122, pp 435-439, 2011.
- “HOA in high-speed hybrid DWDM-OTDM system” SPIE OPTO Symposium, Paper ID- 9775-20, San Francisco, California United States, 13-18th February 2016.
- “Performance of hybrid optical amplifier and conventional optical amplifier in scenario of long haul ultra-dense wavelength division multiplexed system”, WORLD CONGRESS ON ENGINEERING, (WCE-2105), July 1-3, Oral Presentation, Imperial College of London, UK.
- “High Speed Duobinary Modulation in Hybrid DWDM with Raman-EDFA Hybrid Amplifier” IEEE, RTEICT-Bengaluru Section, 19-20th May, 2017.
- “192Gb/s Transmission over 30km G.652 Standard Fiber Using 192-12Gb/s Demultiplexer”, IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Network, CICN 2011, MIR Labs, Gwalior, India.
- “Investigation of Effect of Narrow Channel Spacing on BER and Eye Diagrams in DWDM Systems for Higher Data Rates” Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication, NCETEC-2010, Bahal, India.
Short Term Course/FDP/Workshop/Seminar
- “Information Security and Digital Forensics, ISDF-2017”, at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Dwarka, New Delhi, 5-9th June, 2017.
- “Advanced Communication Techniques” at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi, 10-15th June, 2013.
- “Recent Advances in Photonics”, at IIT, Delhi, 17-18th December, 2013.
- “Smart Antenna”, NITTR, Chandigarh, 12-16th February, 2007.
- “Information and Communication Technology for all: Empowering People to Cross the Digital Divide” at Institute of Engineers, Haryana State Centre, 17th May, 2002.
- DST-SERB Grant under Young Scientist Scheme (YSS): Project on Capacity Enhancement in Long Haul Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing System.
- Certificate of Appreciation Awarded for serving as a reviewer for OPTICAL ENGINEERING during calendar year 2015.