Prof. Dharmender Saini
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
E-MAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: (011) 25258637, 25278443 Extn.: 283
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from CSE Department, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi in 2011.
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from CSE Department, G.J. Univerisity Hisar, Haryana in 2004.
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from T.I.T &S, Bhiwani , MDU University, Rohtak, in 1999.
- Indian Patent Agent
Area of Specialization:
- Information security
- Automata Theory
- Teaching: 10 Yrs.
- Industry: 10 Yrs.
- Data Structure
- Automata Theory and Computation
- Introduction to Computers
- Foundation of Computer Science
- Digital Signal Processing
- Java, C, C++ languages
- Consultant for Patent Research (Microsoft Team) , CPA Global India Pvt. Ltd, NOIDA
- Working on a consultancy Project on Data Mining as Principal Investigator, Desidoc (Metcalf House),DRDO, Delhi
Papers Published: 17
International Journals: 06
- Aggarwal, Pranshu; Suhag, Himshikha; Bansal, Rahul; Jain, Purnank; Saini, Dharmender “Multi Party Geo Access Control Working”, International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology 8.1 (Feb 2015): 2102-2109.
- Ankur Roy Chowdhury, Saagar Minocha, Parvez Dittia Pulkit Leekha, Dharmender Saini Personal Driver Assistance System, IJEER (International Journal of Electronics Engineering Research), 2014
- Purnima Tomar, Prateek Arora, Aakash Goel, Dharmender Saini, ”Social Profile Based Gift Recommendation System”, (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (3) , 2014, 3670-3673,ISSN: 0975-9646.https://www.www.ijcsit.com/docs/Volume%205/vol5issue03/ijcsit20140503223.pdf
- M.N. Doja and Dharmender, Electronic Authority Variation, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS), USA, Aug.2009.,Vol 4, No. 1 & 2., ISSN 1947 5500.
- M.N. Doja and Dharmender, Nitin Gupta, Authorized SCADA Commands, International Journal of Technology, Knowledge and Society, USA, 2009, Volume 5, Issue 4, Pages 63-76.
- M.N. Doja and Dharmender” Multiple Interactive Authority Model” IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS), VOL.8 No.3, March 2008, KOREA,Volume 8 no. 3, Pages 151-154.
International Conference: 02
- Animesh, Dharmender Saini, Rupak Gupta “Adaptive Tracking of Data in RLS Filter Based Data Acquisition System’”, ICCCCM 2013, https://www.ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=06648898
- M.N. Doja and Dharmender” Binding Group Authorization Rules With XML Documents with Output in XSL”, Proceedings of International Conference on Data Management (ICDM), 25-26 February 2008 at IMT, Ghaziabad, Pages 706-715.
National Conference: 09
- M.N. Doja and Dharmender, “Verification of Authorization of an Electronic Document Originated at Multiparty Hierarchical Source”, National Conference At GLAITM, Mathura, Feb 2007
- M.N. Doja and Dharmender, “Authentication to Authorization: A Review”, INDIACom – 2008, BharatiVidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management Delhi
- M.N. Doja and Dharmender, “BINDING GROUP AUTHORIZATION RULES WITH XML DOCUMENTS”, ETSPC 2007, Maharastra Academy of Engineering, Alandi(D),Pune
- M.N. Doja and Dharmender” Policy Based Electronic Document Authorization”, Mobile comp at Bharatividyapeeth. – Published
- Dharmender Saini,”Protocol For Verification Of Authorization Of An Electronic Document Received From An Multiparty Source.”, Proc. RPIT04, 2004, Longowal, Punjab
- Dharmender Saini,” Protocol For Verification Of Authorization Of An Electronic Document Received From An Multiparty Source.-An Hierarchical approach.”
- Proc. Seminar on E-security, Mallout, Punjab
- Dharmender Saini,” Secret Image splitting Using 2DCA “, Proc. TCTE 2005 , Longowal, Punjab
- Ajay Upadhayay, DharmenderSaini,”Networking Issues for Multicasting“, Proc. TCTE 2005 , Longowal, Punjab
- Indian Patent Agent – Patent Department – Ministry of Commerce
- Cleared four modules (Specification Map, Claim Chart, Priority Dates, Infringement Analysis) of US patent Law – Microsoft
- Writing Skills – Email writing, Persuasive writing – CPA Global
- Public Speaking – CPA Global
- Conference call handling – CPA Global
- Goal Setting – CPA Global
- Giving and receiving feedback – CPA Global
- Time Management – CPA Global
- Advanced Excel Training – CPA Global
Books Publications: 01 [Introduction to Automation Theory, Dhanpat Rai Publications]
Grants/Awards: 10 lakhs – DRDO