Prof. Dharmender Saini
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
E-MAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: (011) 25258637, 25278443 Extn.: 283
- Ph. D. in Computer Science and Engineering from CSE Department, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi in 2011.
- M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from CSE Department, Guru.Jhambheshwar. University Hisar, Haryana in 2004.
- B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from T.I.T &S, Bhiwani, MDU, Rohtak, in 1999.
- Indian Patent Agent
Area of Specialization:
- Information security
- Automata Theory
- Teaching: 16 Yrs.
- Industry: 10 Yrs.
- Data Structure
- Automata Theory and Computation
- Introduction to Computers
- Foundation of Computer Science
- Digital Signal Processing
- Java, C, C++ languages
- Consultant for Patent Research (Microsoft Team) , CPA Global India Pvt. Ltd, NOIDA
- Working on a consultancy Project on Data Mining as Principal Investigator, Desidoc (Metcalf House),DRDO, Delhi
Papers Published: 27
- Indian Patent Agent – Patent Department – Ministry of Commerce
- Cleared four modules (Specification Map, Claim Chart, Priority Dates, Infringement Analysis) of US patent Law – Microsoft
- Writing Skills – Email writing, Persuasive writing – CPA Global
- Public Speaking – CPA Global
- Conference call handling – CPA Global
- Goal Setting – CPA Global
- Giving and receiving feedback – CPA Global
- Time Management – CPA Global
- Advanced Excel Training – CPA Global
- Computational Intelligence for Information Retrieval, Edited By Dharmender Saini, Gopal Chaudhary, Vedika Gupta
- Cyber Security: Proceedings of CSI 2015: 729 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing) Paperback – Import, 28 April 2018 by M. U. Bokhari (Editor), Namrata Agrawal (Editor), Dharmendra Saini (Editor)
- Introduction to Automation Theory, Dhanpat Rai Publications
Consultancy Project Completed: Principal Investigator, CARS Consultancy Project, DRDO, 9.5 lakhs- 2015-2016
Research Project: Principal Investigator, Design an Autonomous Intelligent Drone for City Surveillance, 15 Lakhs – Department of Science and Technology -2019-2021