Ms. Srishti Vashishtha
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
Qualification: Ph. D (IT) Thesis submitted in DTU, M. Tech (CSE), B. Tech (IT)
Area of Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Fuzzy Logic
Teaching Experience: 6 years
Subjects Expertise: Data Mining, Python, Data Structures, Theory of Computation
- Srishti Vashishtha and Seba Susan, “Neuro-fuzzy network incorporating multiple lexicons for social sentiment analysis.” Accepted in Soft Computing, DOI: 10.1007/s00500-021-06528-0. (SCIE, IF: 3.643)
- Srishti Vashishtha and Seba Susan, “Sentiment Cognition from Words Shortlisted by Fuzzy Entropy.” IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 541-550, Sept. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TCDS.2019.2937796. (SCIE, IF: 3.379)
- Srishti Vashishtha and Seba Susan, “Highlighting Keyphrases using Senti-Scoring and Fuzzy Entropy for Unsupervised Sentiment Analysis.” Expert Systems with Applications (2021), Volume 169, 1 May 2021, 114323, ISSN 0957-4174. (SCIE, IF: 6.954)
- Srishti Vashishtha and Seba Susan, “Fuzzy Rule based Unsupervised Sentiment Analysis from Social Media Posts.” Expert Systems with Applications (2019), Volume 138, 30 December 2019, 112834 112834. (SCIE, IF: 6.954)
- Srishti Vashishtha and Seba Susan, “Inferring Sentiments from Supervised Classification of Text and Speech cues using Fuzzy Rules.” Procedia Computer Science 167 (2020): 1370-1379. (Scopus-Indexed)
- Srishti Vashishtha and Jaspreeti Singh, “Validation of Object-Oriented Metrics for Evaluating Understandability of Data Warehouse Models” Published in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) ISBN: 0975– 8887, Volume 118 – No. 13, May 2015.
- Srishti Vashishtha and Jaspreeti Singh, “Data Quality Tools for Datawarehouse Models” Published in International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology” (IJEST) ISSN: 0975-5462, Vol. 7 No.5, May 2015.
- Aarushi Dua, Abhishek Bhatia, Bhavya Kalra and Srishti Vashishtha, “A Novel Recurrent and Convolutional Neural Network Technique for Generating Handwriting from Voice” in 2021 Third International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), pp. 1439-1444. IEEE, 2021.
- Srishti Vashishtha, Yukta Yadav and Yukti Agrarwal, “Word-level analysis of the impact caused by COVID-19 on Mental Health” in International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technology (ICACCT) on 6th May, 2021. IFERP proceeding book ISBN: “978-93-90214-20-4”.
- Srishti Vashishtha and Seba Susan, “Fuzzy Interpretation of Word Polarity Scores for Unsupervised Sentiment Analysis.” In 2020 11th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2020.
- Srishti Vashishtha and Seba Susan, “Unsupervised Fuzzy Inference System for Speech Emotion Recognition using audio and text cues (Workshop Paper).” In 2020 IEEE Sixth International Conference on Multimedia Big Data (BigMM), pp. 394-403. IEEE, 2020.
- Srishti Vashishtha and Seba Susan, “Fuzzy Logic Based Dynamic Plotting of Mood Swings from Tweets.” In International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications, pp. 129-139. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Completed Online Course on “Natural Language Processing in TensorFlow” conducted by Coursera in October 2021.
- Completed Online Course on “Python for Data Science” conducted by NPTEL in December 2020.
- Attended two days FDP on “Artificial Intelligence and Automation”, held from 4th– 5th Feb 2021 at Amity University, Noida.
- Attended three days GUJCOST sponsored webinar on “Research Applications of Deep Learning” organized by Department of Information Technology, Devang Patel Institute of Advance Technology and Research (DEPSTAR), CHARUSAT, CHANGA from 21st to 23rd December, 2020.
- Attended two-week FDP on Self Learning FDP on ‘R’ and ‘PYTHON, organized by CSE Dept of BPIT in collaboration with IIT Bombay during 16-29th June, 2020.
- Attended one-week FDP on Graph Theory and Its Applications, organized by Applied Mathematics Dept of DTU during 25-29th November, 2019.
- Attended a Short-Term Training Programme (STTP) on Recent Trends in AI and Machine Learning, organized by IT Dept of DTU during 29 July- 02nd Aug, 2019.
- Attended one-week FDP on Machine Learning with Python, organized by CSE Dept of Bhagwan Pashuram Institute of Technology, Delhi during 17-24th September, 2018.
- Attended one-week FDP on Emerging Trends in Image and Text Analytics using Machine Learning, organized by Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Delhi during 21-25 May, 2018.
- Attended one-week FDP on Data and Text Analytics using R, organized by DIAS, Delhi during 29 May- 2nd June, 2017.
- Faculty Development Programme on Statistical Computing Software ‘R’ Organized by Department of Mathematics, KMV, DU on 24th March, 2017.
- Third International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA) on 2nd Sep, 2021.
- International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technology (ICACCT) on 6th May, 2021.
- 11th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT) on 1st July, 2020.
- IEEE Sixth International Conference on Multimedia Big Data (BigMM) 24th Sep, 2020.
- International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Science (ICCIDS) on 6th Sep, 2019.
- International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications on 17th Dec, 2018.