Mr. Varun Srivastava
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
Office Phone: (011) 25258637, 25278443 Extn.: 241
- M.Tech. in Information Technology from IP University, New Delhi in 2012.
- B.Tech. in Information Technology from BVCOE, IP University, New Delhi in 2010
Area of Specialisation:
- Image Processing
- Neural Network
- Teaching: 6+ Yrs.
- Industry: NIL
- Data structure
- Soft Computing
- Computer Networks
- Digital Image Processing
- Object Oriented Programming
- Machine Learning
Papers Published: 08
- Published a research paper on bee colony optimization for regression testing in IJCSE.
- Published a research paper on Neuro-Genetic algorithm for selection of test suites in regression testing in IJCA.
- Published a research paper in IJIES on Optimizing parameters of prioritization of test cases through genetic algorithm.
- Presented a paper of Bee colony optimization for regression testing in a national conference for IJCSE in Hyderabad, India.
Jain, A., Atey, S., Vinayak, S., & Srivastava, V. (2015). Cancerous cell detection using histopathological image analysis. Int. J. Innov. Res. Comput. Commun. Eng, 2(12), 7419-7426.
Srivastava, V., & Purwar, R. K. (2017). A Five-Level Wavelet Decomposition and Dimensional Reduction Approach for Feature Extraction and Classification of MR and CT Scan Images. Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, 2017. (ESCI)
Srivastava, V., & Purwar, R. (2018). An extension of local mesh peak valley edge based feature descriptor for image retrieval in bio-medical images. ADCAIJ: Advances in Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence Journal, 7(1), 77-89. (ESCI)
Purwar, R. K., & Srivastava, V. (2018). Recent Advancements in Detection of Cancer Using Various Soft Computing Techniques for MR Images. In Progress in Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering (pp. 99-108). Springer, Singapore. (SCOPUS)
- One week FDP on Cloud Feb 2016 at BVCOE, Delhi.
- Image Processing workshop in March at GGSIPU, New Delhi.
- FDP on envisioning entrepreneurship at BVCOE ND in Sept 2013.
- FDP on Machine Learning in April 2015 at BVCOE ND.
- Training on ASP.NET from CMC Pitampura, New Delhi