Name: Arun Kumar Dubey
Designation: Assistant Professor
Office Phone: (011) 25258637, 25278443 Ext.324
- Ph.D. (Pursuing) in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech. in Computer Technology and Application
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
Area of Specialization:
- Big Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Teaching: 5Years.
- Consultancy : 1 year
- Industry: 7 month
- Theory of computation
- Advanced Computer Network
- Compiler Design
- Co-Author of “Computer Hardware and Assembly” book for Vocational Courses Published by NIOS-MHRD New Delhi
- Co-Author of “Computer Science” book , Published by NIOS-MHRD New Delhi
- Co-Author of Basic Computer Skill-B level book for Open Basic Education
- Edited four lessons of “Web Designing and Development” book for Vocational Courses, Published by NIOS-MHRD New Delhi
- University Silver Medalist in M.Tech
- Work as Consultant of AICTE-MHRD New Delhi for e-Governance Project
- Certified Assessor of National Skill Development Corporation of India
- Created MOOCS lecture for NIOS-MHRD for SWAYAM Project
- Delivered more than 50 live PCP radio program on 91.2 FM
- Member of Expert Panel of NIOS
- Instructor for ORACLE-Academy
- Arun Kumar Dubey, Vanita Jain,Amit, Sumit Comparative Analysis of Machine Learning Algorithms in OCR for INDIACom – 2016; International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, technically sponsored by IEEE Delhi.
- Dubey, A.K.; Jain, V.; Mittal, A.P., “Stock market prediction using Hadoop Map-Reduce ecosystem,” in Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), 2015 2nd IEEE International Conference on , vol., no., pp.616-621, 11-13 March 2015
- Arun Kumar Dubey,N.Jain,Abdul Rahman M “Code Aware Dynamic Source Routing for Distributed Sensor Network” Pages 272-276 IEEE Computer Society Washington, DC, USA ©2013, ISBN: 978-0-7695-4958-3.( Available on ACM digital Library).
- A. K. Rajput, R. Tewani and A. Dubey, “The helping protocol “DHCP”,” 2016 3rd International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), New Delhi, 2016, pp. 634-637.
- Arun Kumar Dubey and Dr. Sanjeev Sharma. Article: A Cache Invalidation scheme through Data Classification in IVANET.International Journal of Computer Applications 25(9):54-57, July 2011. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. BibTeX
- A Data Cache Invalidation Strategy for Internet Vehicular Ad hoc Network on Highway , Arun Kumar Dubey et al, / (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 2 (4) , 2011, 1644-1646
- A Novel Methodology for Implementing a DDos Attack and Prevention, Arun Kumar Dubey,R Jain, S singh (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (4) , 2014, 5149-5152
- A K Dubey, M Abdul Rahiman , Nishanth Jain , and G Manoj Kumar”Code Aware Dynamic Source Routing for Distributed Sensor Network”, International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA), Vol.5, No.2, March 2013.
- Participated in a Microsoft Workshop on “Azure and System Centre 2012 for Cloud Computing” at Hotel Shangrila’s NewDelhi on 12th May 2014.
- Participated in workshop on “Web Intelligence and Big Data in Hadoop Ecosystem” at BVCOE,NewDelhi on 18th feb 2014.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Cloud Computing” at BVCOE,NewDelhi on 25th & 26th January 2014.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Envisioning Entrepreneurship and Novel Research Methodology” on 20th & 21st September 2013.
- Attended a Webinar on “What is Big Data and Why learn Hadoop” online on 21st june 2014.
- Attended a Webinar on “Real Time Big Data Analytics with Storm” on 10th May 2014