Mr. Poras Khetrapal
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
- PhD Pursuing.
- Mtech. (IIT Delhi, Electrical)
- Btech. (Ins. and control)
- Power Electronics.
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical Drives.
- Control Systems.
- Modern Control Systems
- Digital Control Systems
- Consumer Electronics
1)Deepak Sharma, Deepak Verma, Poras Khetarpal.”LabVIEW based Sign Language Trainer cum portable display unit for the speech impaired”. India Conference (INDICON), 2015 Annual IEEE, Jamia Milia Islamia.
2)Poras Khetarpal, Paras Oberoi, Arohi Jain, Himanshu Garg, Vineet Bansal. “Self Sufficient Solar Powered Automatic Farming System”. Proceedings of the 11th INDIACom; INDIACom-2017; IEEE Conference ID: 40353.
3)Manish Vohra, Poras Khetarpal, Sahil Thaper, Rijul, Ojus Kapoor.”Smart Sequencing Control of Multiple Pneumatic Piston Cylinders Using LabVIEW and Compact DAQ System” Proceedings of the 11th INDIACom; INDIACom-2017; IEEE Conference ID: 40353.
4)Prerna Gaur, Poras khetarpal, Rajat Sood, Abhijeet Bhardwaj.” Image Acquisition and Colour Based Segregation of Objects using LabVIEW” Proceedings of the 10th INDIACom; INDIACom-2016; IEEE Conference ID: 37465.
5) Poras Khetarpal, Abhijeet Bhardwaj, Neeraj Kumar “ Gesture Controlled On Screen Key Pad Locks using MATLAB” 2017 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Nanotechnology for Instrumentation and Measurement workshop (NANOfIM), Greater Noida (Accepted)
6) Neeraj Kumar, Nikita Rai, Aditi singh, Poras Khetarpal“Comparative Assessment of ANN and ANFIS for Short Term Solar Power Forecasting” 2018 IEEE 5th International Conference on computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACOM) Delhi (Accepted).
7) Himanshu Kumar, Neeraj Kumar, Ali Ahmad Farhan, Poras Khetarpal “A survey and Evaluation of Enegy Audit at Sarjah, UAE” In Journal of Material and Environment Science (https://www.elsevier.com/solutions/scopus/content) SCOPUS INDEXED and UGC Approved (REPSI) 2018.
8)Poras khetarpal, neeraj kumar, nikita rai, “Real Time Static Hand Gesture Control using MATLAB”, paper accepted in MARC 2018 for springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering.(indexed in ISI Proceedings, EI compendex, SCOPUS, Metapress, Springerlink.)
9)Rachna Pathak, Neha Gupta, Poras Khetarpal,”BIJLI:A hyperledger based blockchainpowered application for decentralized power management and electricity distribution”. paper accepted in MARC 2018 for springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering.(indexed in ISI Proceedings, EI compendex, SCOPUS, Metapress, Springerlink.)
10) Poras Khetarpal, Neeraj Kumar, Ruchi Sharma, K. Sudha and Akarsh Sood “ LabVIEW based Application Software for GPS Radiosonde System” Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences(JIOS), Taylor and Francis (ESCI listed Journal)
1) Poras Khetrapal, Abhijeet Bhardwaj, Rajat Sood, Nishant Goel, Mihir Chawla.” Smart shoes for people with low vision”. Application no.2872/DEL/2015.
2) Himanshu Garg, Arohi Jain, Mr.Poras Khetarpal (Assistant Professor(ICE), Paras Oberoi.” Cloud monitoring and controlling bot to diffuse electronics bombs.” Application no.201711001285.
3) Automatic smart liquid dispenser, poras khetarpal, Shubham Narula, ruchi sharma, kanishk kumaer. Application number. 201811030474
- Attended one week FDP on “Advances in soft computing Techniques for solving Engineering Applications” at Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Delhi from 17th to 21st July 2017.
- Attended one week FDP on “Optical fiber, potential and applications” through ICT conducted by Applied science department NITTTR Chandigarh from 18th– 22nd December 2017.
- Attended Training program on “Embedded Software Engineer Job Role” Organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BVCOE, New Delhi from May, 16- 21, 2016.
- Attended one week FDP on Matlab and LabView with its hardware interface by NITTTR, Chandigarh from 29th January 2018 to2nd February 2018. Organised by instrumentation and control department, BVCOE, new delhi.
- Participated in the one week Short Term Course on “Electric Transportation” from 20th – 24th August 2018, conducted by Electrical Engineering Department, Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Attended one week FDP on “Engineering Applications of Machine Learning” from 23rd – 27th July 2018, Conducted by Instrumentation and Control Engineering Department, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
- Attended one week Short Term Course on “Power System Restructuring and Renewable Energy Integration” from 16th – 20th July 2018 , conducted by Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi