Signal & Systems LAB
The focus of the Signal and System Laboratory at Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of engineering, New Delhi campus is to provide a thorough understanding and analysis of signals and systems using MATLAB. The major areas of research involve coding on MATLAB as they are widely used by practitioners in the field for realizing interesting systems.
Objective of the Laboratory
- To understand the basic concepts of Signal in time and frequency domain.
- Design and analyze linear time-invariant (LTI) systems and compute its response.
- To develop the understanding of Fourier series and Fourier Transform by plotting magnitude and phase response.
- Analyze the systems using Laplace transform and Z-transform.
Courses to cater
- ETEC 259 Signal and System Lab
Software MATLAB R2016 b
Current Research Projects
- Faculty Coordinator: Mr. Abhishek Gagneja
- Other Faculty Users: Dr. Rubeena Vohra, Dr. S B Kumar, Ms. Suman Yadav
- Lab Technician: Ms. Deepa Bhatia