The Library Resource Center is part of the institution since its inception in 1999. Library has very rich collections of Books (Print & Electronic) & database on various branches (Applied Science, CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, ICE) of Knowledge. The print and digital holdings at the Library are well-balanced. Almost 53455 collections of print books are housed in the Library. The Library Resource Center provides a venue for study, innovation, and growth, in keeping with the stated goal and the BVCOE’s goal to “support quality education.” The library is solely dedicated to student’s researchers’, and faculty’s academic needs. It carries a wide range of publication in fields such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, and Electrical Engineering. In addition, the library includes print subscriptions to approximately 55 national and international periodicals and magazines. The library’s subscribes numerous local, regional, and national newspapers in Hindi, English, and Marathi. With the use of in-house Library automation Software, known as ‘LIB SYS,’ all automated activities are entirely automated.. The library subscribes to be a range of online database to help users and their academic persiuts.IEE (ASPP), Pearson e books collection.
Library has been active member of Developing Library Networks (DELNET), National Digital Library of India (NDLI)
Vision of Library Resource Center
we strive to serve as a knowledge hub of the college by inculcating reading habits among the students and teaching community.
Mission of Library Resource Center
- To understand its user’s research, teaching, and learning requirements.
- To provide world-class physical and digital content and services, both now and in the future, that is vital to research, education, and outreach.
- To facilitate the discovery and use of local and external information resources by providing easy access.
- To ensure the long-term preservation and availability of Library resources.
- To develop, nurture, and maintain experience, talent, dedication, and an inventive spirit among its employees.
- To solicit suggestions for implementation and for the users’ benefit.