Associate Professor (Department of Computer Science & Engineering)
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi
Research and Development (R&D) is the necessary first step of innovation that plays an increasingly important role in specialization of scientific knowledge, and innovative process. Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering is committed to basic long-term research in frontier areas. The main objective of the R&D activities in the college is to foster the research attitude and impart the research based teaching practices in the campus. College has made dedicated efforts to align its R&D focus to achieve technological self-sufficiency. Students and faculty conduct various research activities which include publications in international and national journals and conferences of repute, book publications, patents, projects, organization of conference/workshops/seminars in emerging areas of science and engineering. A lot of Research and development milestone and accomplishments has been achieved by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering New Delhi and we aim to strive for excellence in academic research and engineering development.
The mission and vision of the research activities in the college are
- To make the students and the faculty members aware of the latest advancements in technology.
- To encourage research competence and research activities undertaken in the Institute.
- To provide engineering consultancy and research in various innovative areas and foster research collaborations within the faculties and or across the faculty and institutes for pioneering research in field of Science & Technology.
- To enhance the engineering education with research orientation.
- To furnish an advance infrastructure and library with latest journals.
- To promote Industry-Academia collaboration and interaction.
Following are the research groups under different departments
|S No.||Research Group||Department|
|1||Automation and Intelligent Control||ICE & EEE|
|2||Biomedical Signal Processing||ICE|
|3||Application of Power Electronics||ICE|
|4||Hybrid Renewable Energy System||EEE & AS|
|5||Soft Computing and Data Sciences||IT|
|6||Cloud Computing and Security||IT|
|7||VLSI and Embedded System||ECE|
|9||Information and system security||CSE|