According to Turnitin.com, plagiarism.org and Research Resources this are considered plagiarism:
- a) Turning in someone else’s work as you own.
- b) Copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit.
- c) Failing to put a quotation in quotation marks.
- d) Giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation.
- e) Changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving Credit.
- f) Copying so many words or ideas from a source that it makes up the majority of
your work, whether you give credit or not.