Lab In-charge: Mr. Rajesh Kumar
Lab Assistant: Mr. Anuj Kumar
The intelligent system and control lab deals with the application of fuzzy logic to deal with the dynamic system control. Fuzzy models are of two types: Mamdanai and T-S type. The experiments consist of designing the fuzzy based controller and to compare its performances with the conventional PID controller.
List Of Experiments
- To generate triangular, trapezoidal and sigmoidal membership function using MATLAB Tool box.
- To write MATLAB program to generate sum, difference and product of the above Membership function.
- To compare the response of conventional PI Controller with its Fuzzy Counterpart using MATLAB Simulink.
- To implement Fuzzy Controller for temperature control system using MATLAB Software.
- To implement Mamdani type of Fuzzy Controller and to study the control output for different input combination.
- To implement Sugeno type of Fuzzy Controller for different input combination.
- To implement Fuzzy Controller for 2nd/3rd order system using MATLAB.
- Implementing Fuzzy Controller to control process variable such as temperature, pressure, flow etc.
- To implement Fuzzy P, PI and PID Controller using Mamdani implication.