- Ph.D Chemistry from Maharshi Dayanand University,Rohtak
- MSc. Organic Chemistry from M.D.U., Rohtak
- BSc. (Med.) from M.D.U., Rohtak
- B.Ed. from M.D.U., Rohtak
- Teaching experience- 8 yrs
- Research experience- 4 yrs
- Organic Chemsitry.
- Metal Complexation in inorganic chemistry.
- Working as Sub editor in Eureka (College magazine).
- Working as Sub Editor in Chakshu ( College newsletter).
Subjects/ Courses Taught
- Engineering Chemistry
- Enviornmental Chemistry
Honors & Awards
- Awarded 1st position in state level Exhibitions in Chemistry Section in year 2001-02 and 2002-03.
- Awarded Role of honor in 2003 at Govt. college for women, Rohtak.
- Awarded Merit Certificate in NSS.
Papers Presented at Conferences/Symposia:
1. Investigation on some Transition Metal Complexes of Novel Tellurium Containing 10-Membered Tetraazamacrocycles, Nitu and K. K. Verma, 29th ICC Conference at P.U. Chandigarh on Dec. 19-21, 2010, Paper No IP-11, p 63- 64.
2. Studies on some Tellurium Containing Macrocyclic Complexes of d8 Metal-Ions, Nitu and K. K. Verma, 29th ICC Conference at P.U. Chandigarh on Dec. 19-21, 2010, Paper No IP-13, p 64 – 65.
3. Synthesis and Characterization of Metal Complexes of Group- 12 with Tetraazamacrocycles Containing Tellurium, Nitu and K. K. Verma, 29th ICC Conference at P.U. Chandigarh on Dec. 19-21, 2010, Paper No IO-41, p 40-41.
4. Template Synthesis of Tellurium Containing 12-Membered Tetraazamacrocycle Complexes and Their Characterization K. K. Verma, Nitu and Sapana Garg, 29th ICC Conference at P.U. Chandigarh on Dec. 19-21, 2010, Paper No IP-04, p 59- 60.
5. Studies on Pt(II) complexes of 10 and 12 membered Tetraazamacrocycles Nitu, National Conference on advances in Chemical Sciences (ACS-2013) at Department of Chemistry, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, under the auspices of (ISAS-DC) (March 1-2, 2013).
6. Studies on some Schiff Bases Complexes of Diaryltelluirum Dichlorides Shashi Chhabra, Nitu, Sapna Garg and K.K.Verma.
7. Participated in 6th National conference Thermodynamics of Chemical and Biological systems from November 2-4, 2011, under the auspices of ‘The Indian Thermodynamics Society’, Department of chemistry, M.D.U, Rohtak.
8. Participated in National Seminar on Teacher education for joyful Teaching Learning in Schools on 21 Feb 2012, by Army institute of Education, Delhi Cantonment.
9. Participated in National Workshop on Writing Research Paper from 22nd May to 24th May 2012, organised by Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education, Narela, Delhi-40, under the umbrella of G.G.S.I.P.U, New Delhi-75.
10. Participated in National Conference on Advances in Chemical Sciences (ACS-2013), from March 1 to 2, 2013, organised by Department of Chemistry, M.D.U, Rohtak, under the Auspices of ‘Indian Society of Analytical Scientists-Delhi Chapter (ISAS-DC)’.
Papers Published in Journals:
1. Synthesis and characterization of some divalent transition metal complexes with tellurium containing 10-membered tetraazamacrocyclic ligands, Nitu and K. K. Verma, J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2(4) 793-800 (2010). [ISSN No.:0975-7384]
2. Study on Divalent Transition Metal Complexes with Tellurium containing 12-membered tetraazamacrocyclic ligands, Nitu and K. K. Verma, Int. J. Chem. Sci., 9(1) (2011). [ISSN No.:0972-768X]
3. Synthesis and Characterization of Some Group 12 Metal Complexes with Tellurium Containing 10-Membered Tetraazamacrocyclic Ligands, Nitu and K. K. Verma, E. J. Chem., (8) (2011) [ISSN No.:0973-4945].
4. Investigations on some d10 metal-ion complexes with 12-membered tellurium containing tetraazamacrocycles, Nitu and K. K. Verma, Der Pharm Chemica, 3(1), 97-104 (2011). [ISSN No.:0975-413X]
5. Studies on nickel (II) and palladium (II) complexes with some tetraazamacrocycles containing tellurium, Nitu and K. K. Verma, J. Serb. Chem. Soc., JSCS-4271.
6. Studies on some Platinum(II) Complexes with Tellurium bearing Macrocycles. Nitu Rathee, Sapana Garg and Krishan. K. Verma, Der Pharm –Chemica, 3(1), 286-292 (2011).