Lab Room No: A308
Lab In charge: Dr. K. Sudha
Lab Attendant: Mr. Prem
Lab Subjects: Neuro & Fuzzy Systems Lab-ETEE 452 (VIII SEM)
The main study theme is application study of soft computing discipline. Soft computing is a discipline, which involves fuzzy logic, neural networks, evolving computation, for achieving the artificial intelligence and biomimetic computation with computers. The course aims to impart knowledge of soft computing techniques and applications in engineering systems. The course is intended to serve as an introduction to the field of soft computing and illustrate the potential of presenting methods in a range of case study applications. The course is aimed at providing particularly fundamental concepts as well as giving them a broad perspective of emerging synergistic effects and their practical implications. The accompanying lab sessions will offer useful opportunities for students to gain some hands-on experience using available Mat lab tools and testing ideas conveyed in lectures. The scope of the course mainly embraces neural networks, fuzzy systems and evolutionary computing paradigms with applications in pattern recognition, optimization, forecasting and control among others.
Hardware Details: 10 Computer (I-5 processor, RAM-8 GB,1 Printer)
Software Details: MATLAB 2017b 10 users
List of Experiments:
- Design a neural network using neural network toolbox, which identify the given data set.
P= [0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10]; (Given Input data)
T = [0 1 2 3 4 3 2 1 2 3 4]; (Given Output data)
- Write a program to implement AND function using perception networks with bipolar inputs and outputs.
- Write a program to construct and test auto-associative network for input vector using HEBB Product rule.
- Write a program to construct and test hetero-associative network for input vector using HEBB Product rule.
- Write a program in MATLAB to perform Union, Intersection and Compliment operations.
- Write a program in MATLAB to perform De-Morgan’s law. (Min-Max method)
- Write a program in MATLAB to plot various membership functions.
- Design a controller using FIS Editor.
- Design a PID based water level controller using FIS Editor.
- Design a Neural Network based PID controller.