Name: Dr. Anuradha Basu
Designation: Dean (students’ welfare) and Professor (retd.) in EEE dept.
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, N.Delhi
QUALIFICATION: Ph.D. (Tech), M.Tech., B.Tech.
AREA OF SPECIALISATION: wireless communication
WORK EXPERIENCE: 28 years (in teaching)
- Electronic Devices,
- Analog Electronics,
- Communication Systems
- A. Basu et al, “Technologies Assisting the Paradigm Shift from 4G to 5G”, Wireless Personal Communications, 112(1), 481-502 January 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-020-07053-3.
- Basu et al, “Technologies Assisting the Paradigm Shift from 4G to 5G”, Wireless Personal Communications, 112(1), 481-502 January 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-020-07053-3. Print ISSN: 0929-6212, Online ISSN: 1572-834X, , DOI: 10.1007/s11277-020-07053-3, Impact factor (2018): 0.929 (2018), Five year impact factor: 0.959 (2018), SCOPUS and Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI indexed journal)
- Basu et al, “Effect of mobility on SINR in long term evolution systems”, ICTACT Journal on Communication Technology ( Volume: 7 , Issue: 1 ) Page(s):1239-1244, 2016, ISSN: 2229-6948
- Basu et al, “Effect on system performance due to upgradation of 2G/3G systems to LTE systems”, I.J. Wireless and Microwave Technologies, MECS, Vol. 6, No. 1,pp 11-22, DOI: 10.5815/ijwmt.2016.01.02
- Basu et al, “Effect of Operating Frequency on Performance of LTE and LTE-Advanced Systems”, IJAREEIE, Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2014, ISSN (Online): 2278 – 8875
- Basu et al, “Impact of antenna height and antenna tilt on performance of LTE systems,” IOSRJEEE, Vol. 9, Issue 4, Jul-Aug. 2014, 10.9790/1676-09450611 ANED-DDL (Digital Data link) number is 12.1676/iosr-jeee-B09450611
- Basu et al, “Scheduling schemes for carrier aggregation in LTE advanced systems”, IJRET, Vol. 03 Issue 08, August 2014, eISSN: 2319-1163
- Basu et al, “Review on Moving Relay Nodes in LTE-Advanced”, International Journal of Modern Computer Science (IJMCS), ISSN: 2320-7868 (Online)Volume 2, Issue 6, December, 2014
- Basu et al, “LTE Advanced: The 4G Mobile Broadband Technology”, IJCA International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 13– No.5, January 2011, 10.5120/1776-2449
- A. Basu et al, “Effect of ISD on pathloss and SINR in 4G systems”, Paper published on IEEE Xplore, Multimedia, Signal Processing and Communication Technologies (IMPACT), 2013 International Conference on 23-25 Nov.2013, pg. 1, ISBN: 978-1-4799-1202-5, DOI :10.1109/MSPCT.2013.6782076
- A. Basu et al, “Carrier Aggregation for Enhancement of Bandwidth in 4G Systems”, Published in volume 0115 of the Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Teleco1mmunications Engineering series, Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2013, ISBN: 978-3-642-37949-9
- Basu et al., “Aggregation Key Component for Enhancing the Bandwidth in 4G Systems”, International conference MECON 2013, held on 17-18th January 2013, at Amity University , Noida. Paper published in the Conference proceeding, ISBN: 978-93-81583-82-1
- A. Basu, “Relaying in LTE-Advanced Systems”, National conference NCRDE 2013, held on 18-20th January 2013, at Delhi University
- Attended one-week STC (15thJuly to 20th July 2019) on “Essential Mathematical Tools for Optical and Wireless Communication” organized by NSUT, Delhi.
- Attended a one-week STC (25th to 1st Mar. 2019) on “Wireless Propagation” in collaboration with NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended a one day workshop on 5G technology – The Indian test case, organized by Prof. Brejesh Lall, Bharati School of Telecommunication and Management, IIT Delhi on 21/09/2018
- Attended a two-week FDP (15th – 27th May, 2017) on “Emerging Research Trends in Computer Science & IT” in collaboration with IEEE Computer Society (Delhi Section), CSI Delhi Chapter & ISTE Delhi Section.
- Attended a one-week FDP (29th to 5th Mar., 2016) on “Next generation wireless systems and standards” by APJ technical University, Lucknow at JSS centre of Noida.
Coursera Certified Courses:
- Mind control: managing your mental health during COVID-19
- Introduction to big data
- Deep learning
- Chapter titled “Millimeter Waves: Technological Component for Next-Generation Mobile Networks” published in Series Title: EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing, Book Title : Cognitive Radio, Mobile Communications and Wireless Networks, pp- 167-186, 2019. Print ISBN: 978-3-319-91001-7 Electronic ISBN: 978-3-319-91002-4 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91002-4, Indexing: Web of Science (BKCI) and Google Scholar, 2019
- Awarded “Best Researcher Award (2019-2020) for SCI paper
- ISTE (LM 35235) and 2) IETE (M 131661)