Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. (pursuing), M.E. ,B.TECH
Area of Specialization: POWER SYSTEM
Work Experience: 13 YEARS
Subject : 1. POWER SYSTEM
2. CIRCUIT AND SYSTEM
3. SOFT COMPUTING
5. DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
6. ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY
7. ANALOG ELECTRONICS
- Shashi Gandhar and Abhishek Gandhar , “FACTS in Isolated Hybrid Power system, National conference ESRD-2009 ,Gandhi gram rural university, 26 march 2009
- Shashi Gandhar and Abhishek Gandhar, “Dynamic performances of power system with different SVCs, National conference on Power System and Energy Management ,IET Bhaddal, April 9-10, 2009
- Shashi Gandhar, Abhishek Gandhar and M.S. Bhattacharya, “Comparative study of UPFC and TCSC based on CFCT, National conference on Advances in Efficient Utilization of Electrical Energy ,BVCOE, New Delhi, March 5-6, 2010.
- Shashi Gandhar, Pratima Kapoor and Gaurav, “Video Surveillance search & relief operation Using Quadcopter” National conference on Recent advances in Power System, PEC university of Technology, Chandigarh.
- Shashi Gandhar, Jyoti Ohri and Mukhtiar Singh, “Application of SSSC For Compensation Assessment of Interconnected Power System”, 6th IEEE India International conference on Power Electronics (IICPE-2014), NIT Kurukshetra, 8-10 Dec., 2014.
- TIME TABLE-INCHARGE
- ISO COORDINATOR
- NIRF COORDINATOR
- MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES : Life Member of ISTE
- MINI PROJECT COORDINATOR
- CLASS ADVISOR-III YEAR EEE STUDENTS