Mr. Vijay Kumar
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
Qualification: B.Tech (CSE), M.Tech (CSE), PHD Pursuing.
Area of Interest: Machine Learning, Wireless sensor Network
Teaching Experience: 6.5 years
Subjects Expertise: DBMS, O.S, Data Structure, Computer Network
- (Published) “Fault Detection Algorithm using clustering in WSN”, International Journal of Scientific Research and development (IJSRD), ISSN (online): 2321-0613, Vol. 3, Issue 4, 2015.
- (Published) “A Review on P2P Contents Sharing in MANET”, International Journal of IT, Engineering and Applied Sciences Research (IJIEASR), ISSN (online): 2319-4413, Vol. 6, No. 5, May 2017.
- (Published) “SURVEY OF FAULT DETECTION ALGORITHM IN WSN”, International Journal of Research-Granthaalayah (IJRG), ISSN: 2350-0530(O), ISSN: 2394-3629(P), Vol. 5, Issue 5: May 2017.
- (Published) “Routing strategies and Movement models in DTN”, Journal of Environmental Science, Computer Science and Engineering & Technology (JECET), E-ISSN: 2278–179X, 6. No.3, 102-107., June 2017
- (Published) “A Comparative Analysis of Different VANET Routing Protocols”, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development (IJSRD) -, ISSN (online): 2321-0613, Vol. 5, Issue 05, 2017.
- Completed Course on “ASP.NET” conducted by ACROLECT PVT. LTD. in August 2013.
- Completed Online Course on “Data Science & Machine Learning “conducted by ORACLE ACADEMY in August 2021.
- Completed Online Course on “DATA Base“ conducted by ORACLE ACADEMY in September 2021
- Attended One day Workshop in NPTEL “E-Awareness workshop” held ON 18th august at IIT MADRAS.
- Attended Two Weeks FDP on “Achieving Sustainable Development Goal through Effective Education”, held from 26 July-8 Aug 2021 at IPEC, Ghaziabad.
- Attended ONE Weeks Short Term Training Program on “Recent Advancement on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” held from 22 March -27 March 2021 at JCBOSE, YMCA, and Faridabad.
- Attended One Weeks FDP on “Basics of Microsoft Excel”, held from 02 Aug -06 Aug 2021 at IPEC, Ghaziabad.
- Attended Ten Days FDP on “Incorporating Universal Human Values in Education”, held from 12 July- 23 July 2021 at IPEC, Ghaziabad.
- Attended Five Days AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy FDP on “Internet of Things (IoTs)”, held from 08 Nov- 12 Nov 2021 at Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Attended Ten Days FDP on “MATLAB: An Introduction and Application for Engineers”, held from 26 July- 06 Aug 2021 at IPEC, Ghaziabad.