The focus of the Analog Electronics-1 Laboratory at Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of engineering, New Delhi campus is the development and use for scientific studies of Analog Circuits like Transistor amplifiers, Oscillators, Transistor Characteristics of different configurations, and voltage regulators. The major areas of research involve simulation, analysis, design, and development of analog circuits with electronic components such as diodes, transistors etc at Low and Medium range frequency.
Objective of the Laboratory
- To understand the basic concepts of electronic component like Diodes, Transistors.
- To demonstrate the analog circuits with input and output characteristics response for DC Analysis and frequency response for AC Analysis.
- To provide the state-of-art software’s for the design and development of various analog circuits and implement them on bread board for the demonstration purpose.
Courses to cater.
- ETEC 251 Analog Electronics-1 Lab
Simulation Facilities: ORCAD simulation tool:
- Hardware kits with Breadboard, Electronic components, Function generator, DSO, and connecting wires.
Current Research Projects
People associated with Lab
- Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Saji Antony
- Other Faculty Users: Mr. Rajiv Nehra, Mr. Bhawanand, Mr. Jitender Yadav
- Lab Technician: Ms. Kanchan