A Communication systems Laboratory of ECE Department lays the strong foundation for understanding, designing and implementing AM and FM based circuits. This helps the students to convert the basic ideas into an actual working prototype. The lab provides facilities for software simulation using state-of-the-art tool and hardware implementation on trainer kit.
Objective of the Laboratory
- To understand the basic concepts of AM and FM based circuits.
- To write MATLAB codes to understand the simulation of circuits.
- To provide hands on experience in simulating circuits on software.
- To provide facilities to assemble and test the circuits on hardware.
Simulation Facilities: Matlab software version 2022, 17 PCs
Hardware implementation Facilities: Trainer kit.
Measurement Facilities: DSO, multimeters.
- Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Suman Yadav
- Other Faculty Users: Dr. Priyanka
- Lab Technician: Ms. Deepa