Digital Image Processing LAB
The focus of the Digital Image Processing Laboratory at Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of engineering, New Delhi campus is the development of visual perception of digital images and to understand image formation, spatial transformations, image enhancement, color image representation and processing, edge detection, image segmentation, and morphological image processing.
Objective of the Laboratory
- To understand how digital images are represented and manipulated in a computer, including reading and writing from storage, and displaying.
- To apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- To analyze a problem and identify the computing requirements appropriate for its solution; an ability to design, implement and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component or program to meet desired needs.
Courses to cater
- ETMA 101 Applied Mathematics-I
- ETMA 102 Applied Mathematics-II
- ETEC 306 Digital Signal Processing
Simulation Facilities: MATLAB
- Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Apoorva Aggarwal
- Lab Technician: Ms. Kanchan