Dr. Jyoti Gupta
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
E-MAIL ID: jyoti.Gupta@bharatividyapeeth.edu
- M.Tech.(VLSI Design)
Area of Specialisation:
- Optical sensors
- Photonic devices
- Teaching: 10+Yrs.
- Optical Fiber
- Anuj K. Sharma, Jyoti Gupta, and Ishika, “Fiber optic evanescent wave absorption-based sensors: A detailed review of advancements in the last decade (2007-18)”, Optik,183, pp. 1008-1025, 2019. (SCI; IF: 1.914)
- Harshvardhan Kumar, Rikmantra Basu, and Jyoti Gupta, “Small-signal compact circuit modeling of group IV material-based heterojunction phototransistors for opto-electronic receivers”, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 2019. (SCI; IF: 2.62)
- Anuj K. Sharma, Jyoti Gupta, and Rikmantra Basu, “Simulation and performance evaluation of fiber optic sensor for detection of hepatic malignancies in human liver tissues,” Optics and Laser Technology, vol. 98, pp. 291–297, 2018. (SCI; IF: 3.319)
- Anuj K. Sharma and Jyoti Gupta, “Graphene based chalcogenide fiber-optic evanescent wave sensor for detection of hemoglobin in human blood,” Optical Fiber Technology, vol. 41, pp. 125–130, 2018. (SCI; IF: 1.824)
- Anuj K. Sharma and Jyoti Gupta, “Fiber optic sensor’s performance enhancement by tuning NIR wavelength, polarization, and 2D material,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 30, no. 12, pp. 1087–1090, 2018. (SCI; IF: 2.553)
- Anuj K. Sharma and Jyoti Gupta, “Enhancement in performance of an evanescent wave fiber optic sensor in the near-infrared region by graphene’s chemical potential,” Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications, vol.31, pp. 147-153, 2018. (SCI; IF: 1.957)
- Jyoti Gupta, Sachin Kr, “Design and implementation of a Hybrid Wallace Tree Multiplier” published in YMCAUST International Journal of Research, Vol.2 (I) ISSN: 2319-9377, Jan 2014.
- Jyoti Gupta and Anuj K. Sharma, “Performance analysis of graphene based evanescent wave fiber optic sensor for different chalcogenide core materials,” PHOTONICS 2018, India.
- Sachin kr, Jyoti Gupta, Pushkar, “Design & Implementation of Tree decoder for SDR application multiplier” CIPECH-14, IEEE, KIET Ghaziabad, Nov 2014, India.
- Jyoti Gupta, Anuj K. Sharma, and Rikmantra Basu, “Theoretical simulation of monitoring concentrations of ternary solution using chalcogenide glass based evanescent wave optical fiber,” Optics and Photonics-based Technologies & Instruments for Civil Society (OPTICS 2016) on 21st October 2016 at CSIR-CSIO, Chandigarh.
- INUP Familiarization Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies, at IIT Bombay, Mumbai during May 22-24, 2017.
- NCPRE Familiarization Workshop on Photovoltaics, at IIT Bombay, Mumbai, May 24, 2017
- Workshop and hands-on training on Semiconductor Processes and Devices Simulations, at NIT Delhi, November 08, 2017.
- Academic Excellence Award for securing first position in the batch during B. Tech.
- Participated and won in Solo Dance competition at college level.
- Participated and won in various Sports competition at school and college level.
- Participated in debate and essay competition at school and college level received applauds.