Embedded System Lab
The focus of the Embedded System Laboratory at Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of engineering, New Delhi campus is the study of microcontroller and interfacing modules. Students would get deeper knowledge in these areas and could apply these concept for various practical applications.
Objective of the Laboratory
- To understand the basics of microcontroller and interfacing modules.
- To learn about interfacing of 8 LEDs with microcontroller.
- To learn about interfacing of LCD and ADC with microcontroller.
- To lean about interfacing of seven segment display with microcontroller.
Courses to cater
- ETEC 453 Embedded System Lab
Software tools: KEIL
Hardware kits: Available
Current Research Projects
- Faculty Coordinator: Mr. Bhawanand Jha
- Other Faculty Users: Dr. Rubeena Vohra, Dr. S.B.Kumar, Ms. Shefali, Ms.Suman