Microprocessor and Microcontroller LAB
Microprocessors and Microcontrollers laboratory course helps the students to develop their knowledge on processor architecture and the programming skills. This laboratory course provides hands-on experience to interface I/O devices, perform A/D and D/A conversions, design traffic light etc. The skills acquired through the experiments help the students to do their projects and enhance their knowledge on the latest trends and technologies. This laboratory provides facilities for the use of 8/16 bit microprocessors/microcontrollers and their interfacing for different applications, using hardware and software concepts to meet industry standards.
Objective of the Laboratory
To give hands on experience in 8085 assembly language programming.
- To give hands on experience in peripheral interfacing with 8085, 8086.
- To introduce 8051 microcontroller programming.
- To enhance their knowledge on the latest trends and technologies.
Courses to cater
- ETEC 355 Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab
Simulation Facilities: Kiel software
Hard ware implementation Facilities : 8085 trainer kit,8086 trainer kit, Microcontroller (8051) Trainer kit
- Mini projects in third year and minor /major projects in final year.
- Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Neera Agarwal
- Other Faculty Users: Dr. Saji M Antony
- Lab Technician: Mr. Rajesh Shukla