Project laboratory has been set up in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering to promote innovation/research and development activities in the core and interdisciplinary domains. The lab is utilized by the students for their project work, and preparing for competitions such as E-yantra robotic project competition, Hackathon, Ideathon, Confluence etc.
Objective of the Laboratory:
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities such as GPU system and latest CPU systems.
- To provide easy access to licensed and open-source tools to the students.
- To foster a strong work ethic among students.
- To unleash the creative potential of the students by motivating them to take part in state level competitions.
- To enhance their understanding of classroom teaching.
- To prepare our students according to the current requirements of the Industry.
- Computer system : 16 PCs, GPU system
- Simulation Facilities: MATLAB 2016 b (Licensed), P-Spice (Open source), Virtual Lab (Open source), Keil (Open source), Mentor Graphics HEP1 and HEP2 (Licensed), Xilinx ISE (Freeware), Python (Open Source), Symica (Open source), GNU Sim8085.
- Hardware Facilities: FPGA board (SPARTAN-III, ZYBO Board, ZED Board), Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Dual Power Supply, Function Generator, Multimeter
- Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Monica Gupta
- Other Faculty Users: All the faculties of ECE Dept.
- Lab Technician: Mr. Aniket