Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
E-MAIL ID: email@example.com
Office Phone: (011) 25258637, 25278443 Extn.: 244
- Ph.D (Civil Engg.) , Delhi Technological University
- M.Tech (Electronics and Communication), IGDTUW (formerly IGIT), Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering), LLRIET, Moga, Punjab
Area of Specialisation:
- Digital Image processing
- Signal Processing
- Remote Sensing
- Teaching: 10+ years
- Digital Image processing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Signals and System
- Information Theory and Coding
- Seminar/Conference/FDP/Workshop Attended: 08
Referred Journals (International)-06,
Referred Journals (National)-01,
Paper Publications – International/National Journal
- Rubeena Vohra, Akash Tayal (2011), “Image Restoration Using Thresholding Techniques on Wavelet Coefficients,” IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 8, Issue 5, No 3, September 2011 ISSN (Online): 1694-0814.
- Rubeena Vohra, Akash Tayal (2011), “Choice of Mother Wavelet for Image Compression,”Journal of Multi Disciplinary Engineering Technologies, Vol.5No.2, pp-15
- Rubeena Vohra, K.C.Tiwari(2015), “A Review and Assessment of Fusion Algorithms on Gray Scale Images,” International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System IJEECS, ISSN 2348-117X Volume 4, Special Issue September 2015.
- Rubeena Vohra & K. C. Tiwari (2017), “Object based classification using multisensor data fusion and support vector algorithm”, International Journal of Image and Data Fusion, Taylor and Francis, Vol.9, Issue1,DOI: 10.1080/19479832.2017.1372524.
- Vohra, R., Tiwari, K.C (2020), “Spatial shape feature descriptors in classification of engineered objects using high spatial resolution remote sensing data,” Evolving Systems 11, 647–660 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12530-019-09275
- Rubeena Vohra & K. C. Tiwari (2020), “Comparative Analysis of SVM and ANN Classifiers using Multilevel Fusion of Multi-Sensor data in Urban Land Classification”, Sensing and Imaging, Springer, Vol.21, Issue1, DOI:10.1007/s11220-020-00280-9
- Rubeena Vohra & K.C.Tiwari(2021),“Multisensory Data Fusion for Urban Land Classification”, Recent Patents of Computer Science”, Bentham Publications, Vol.14, ISSUE: 4,pp-1072-1085,DOI: 10.2174/2666255813666191223120621
Papers Published/Presented in International/National Conferences
- R. Vohra,S. Shreya, Y. Upadhyay, M. Manchanda, and G. D. Singh, “Optical Character Recognition using Convolutional Neural Network,” 2019 6th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), 2019, pp. 55-59
- Rubeena Vohra & K. C. Tiwari, “Multisensor Multiresolution Data Fusion for Improvement in Classification”, Multispectral, Hyperspectral, and Ultraspectral Remote Sensing Technology, Techniques and Applications VI, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 9880, 2016 SPIE, doi: 10.1117/12.2222164.
- Rubeena Vohra, Akash Tayal, “Analytical Study of Factors Affecting the Image Using Discrete Wavelet Transform” in 2nd National Conference on Global Trends & Innovations in Computer Applications and Informatics, Shobhit University,2011.
- Rubeena Vohra, Akash Tayal, “Image Compression based on the Selection of Mother Wavelet” published in 5th National Conference of Computer Applications and Management-INDIACOM (BVCIAM),2011
- Rubeena Vohra, Akash Tayal, “Study of Edge Feature Extraction of an Image Based on Detection Operators” published in 2nd National Conference on Electronics Design & Communication Technology, Kaithal, 2010.
- Batch Topper – Tech (ECE) in Year 2003
- Gold Medalist – M.Tech (ECE) in Year 2011